Thread: CWD/Muntjac 2 Dates open 11th and 12th March.

CWD/Muntjac 2 Dates open 11th and 12th March.

I have two openings Friday 11th March PM and Saturday 12th AM for cull CWD and Muntjac over three areas that I have in Bedfordshire/Bucks borders.

Fees are 75 per outing, no kill fee on Muntjac doe or non medal Buck, VENSION can be purchased at 15 to 20 per carcase. Medal Muntjac 250 you keep venison. All high seat.

CWD kill fee is 100 for a cull buck or doe, but you keep venison. This is walking and stalking over 2000 acre estate, with a further two areas nearby of 250 and 300 acres.

PM me for details giving your mobile number. 25 deposit secures dates.

THESE ARE THE ONLY DATES OPEN, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR OTHER DATES AS THEY ARE ALL BOOKED.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pending receipt of deposits all dates are now filled.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi

I am interested in your stalk 11th and 12th march can you let me have a telephone number to call you please ?

gaetano

PM sent with number, but both dates filled.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi,
    Do you have any further dates for muntjac stalking in March?
    Thanks