first one

swampy

I shot this stag on saturday.

DSCF1834.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

My first red, stalked in heavy woodland. heart shot at 120 yards with 7mm08.

the size of the animal was staggering (especially after my stalking being predominantly roe!) the pictures don't give a good impression of the body size.

steve[/img]

Well done steve. Have never shot one personally so am very much looking forward to my first one. Your right, if you are used to shooting Roe they do look big.

Well done Steve, big ain't they, pictures never do them justice, I am always amazed that the true size and power of the beast never seems to make it onto a picture.

John

well done. I can't see the picture due to the firewall at work but if its anything like the one lowland stag I've seen it will be huge. Guess you'll need a bigger chiller.

Well done Swampy mate! Good stag and we know what you look like now! :D That smile of yours says it all! 8)

nice one swampy
any pics of how you dragged this bugger out gammy foot or not it will taste good all the same
nice one
stone

force venison officer.....

monynut,
a few years ago i went to an rta, as a deer responder, being attened by 2 mates of mine in traffic. I had hardly got out of the car before they were giving me thier venison orders!

i like that one monynut ,
you think swampy is going to share that with bunch of lieying theiveing corrupt bunch :lol:
prove me wrong swampy , i don't think you will :lol:

prove you wrong?

I doubt it Stone, you sound pretty set in your opinion about us

You put me in that bracket yet have never met me. How does that work?

don't answer, i don't want to know. What i do know is that i have not met you and don't know you so i can't hazard a guess at your personality.

If you have insulting opinions, show some decency and keep them to yourself.

forgive me swampy
as i hav cast the first stone but living in the west mids has altered my opinions of the force since moving from the quiet lands of mid wales
i do not wish to insult you, as so far far your comments and veiws hav been very fair and just, as i hav over stepped the mark then you hav the right to say so and i apooligise for that, never ment to cause offence and sorry that i hav
stone

thanks

Stone,
Thanks for the appology, of course i accept it and admire the gentlemanly fashion it was offered.

best regards

steve

thanks for that steve
as i was wrong to judge
but one day i am sure we will meet if not for the roe buck season then the fallow if you hav time
stone

That is what it`s all about, look at that face, :D it`s a bloody picture, well done mate. Hope that is the first of many for you. ;)

wadas

Back