Wanted: Looking to stalk fallow or any deer

andrewn5

Hello, my name is Andrew and I am at student studying abroad at St. Mary's for the semester. I was looking to partake in a deer stalk before I leave in May. Growing up in the the Midwestern United States, hunting has been a big part of my life and I have always dreamed of taking animals all over the world.
Being a student, I do not have a large budget that would afford me the opportunity to go on luxurious hunts likes the ones you see on TV. Deer is my preferred form of hunting/stalking but any opportunity to go out for game of any kind would be greatly appreciated. I have nearly a decade of hunting experience with rifles and shotguns. Even the opportunity to go along with another hunter would be an experience I would cherish for a lifetime. If you have any opportunities available or information of other hunting opportunities this would be of great interest to me.
I know this may be a strange request but I am really interested in going out hunting. I would be more than willing to help someone out with whatever tasks they may need done in return for an outdoor experience. If someone was gracious enough to take me hunting or let me hunt with them I would be more than happy to give you the entire animal if you so chose, or, I could donate the meat to a local charity or soup kitchen (if that is an acceptable custom in the UK).

Thank you for your time.

Andrew

Which St Mary's Andrew - there are a few - and geography may help you get a response.

Just so you are aware, it is custom in the UK for the carcase to remain the property of the estate, so I'm afraid that your offer, while laudable, is offering something not yours to give (unless you pay for it, or come to some other agreement)

HTH

Back