Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steyr Mannlicher luxus steel magazines

Steyr Mannlicher luxus steel magazines

In order to get a hold of a couple of obsolete mags I wanted I had to buy a box of assorted magazines.
    So to some funds I have some Steyr Mannlicher Luxus, single stack, steel, 3 round mags for sale
    I have one 270 (long action) and four in 308/243/22-250 size

They are all unused and in good condition but I suppose I should call them "shop soiled" with either little scuffs or tiny surface rust spots on them but nothing really noticeable or definitely nothing that would detract from their functioning.
    I am told by the Sportsman that IF they are still available (they were'nt sure they are) the price would be 94.99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5425.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	66985Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5426.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	66986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5423.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	66987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5424(1).jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	66988

I am thinking 45 plus post (insured and signed for) and the first couple sold can go with a leather wallet that fits the mag and also has loops for a couple of spare rounds inside.

(Just in case anyone thinks this is trading, I will become a trade member)
    Last edited by bbrc; 16-03-2016 at 19:06.
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

Up and price drop
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

A few still available

I realize this post is a year old, however if you still have it I would be interested in purchasing the Steyr Mannlicher Luxus 3 round single stack 270 long action magazine.

Hi do you still have magazine for 308 243 22.250 as i am looking for a spare mag.ever hopeful .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer260 View Post
    Hi do you still have magazine for 308 243 22.250 as i am looking for a spare mag.ever hopeful .
    I am away at the moment but im sure I still have one, i will be in touch when Im back and have checked
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer260 View Post
    Yep still got some, sent you a pm

Hi bbrc,

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose that you still have any available?

Cheers,

Jonno.

yep some, what calibre is it for?

Looking for .243 please?