George Digweed Robbed.

Good luck to anyone with George's shotguns - they'm all full & full :eek:

Last edited:
Wow Plenty of sympathy on hear for the poor fella I hope he and his wife can put what was a horrific attack behind them and move on.

Most likely they won't, but in all such incidents, they will look at the security arrangements to see if that was a contributory factor as a matter of routine. I suspect it wasn't.

What's more this must have been an horrific incident for George and his wife. Badly beaten, a good pile of money and shotguns stolen, along with his pickup. I hope the culprits are caught and quick, which I hope will help the Digweeds get over this. It's bad enough having your home invaded in this terrible manner, but not knowing who did it will make it worse.

George Digweed is a positive role model for shooting and sport generally. He deserves our support and good wishes, which I, for one express wholeheartedly. I don't know if he or people he knows reads this, but I'd like to think others on here would express their sympathy and good wishes in the hope it reaches his attention and it helps.

Back