Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact Details for Jager SA

Contact Details for Jager SA

Hi

I have been unable to contact James, using the mobile number or email address I have for him, since having some work done about 2yrs ago.

My last communication was mid-Dec 2015, when payment was made via bank transfer, for Cerakoting, so need to establish where my items are.

So would be grateful if someone would PM me recent/current details please?

Many thanks.

L

Mate, to state the obvious. You know his forum name. Send him a pm. If he does not reply, assume he does not want to. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 375win View Post
    Mate, to state the obvious. You know his forum name. Send him a pm. If he does not reply, assume he does not want to. Easy.
    Not necessarily 'doesn't want to', more likely too busy to answer at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Not necessarily 'doesn't want to', more likely too busy to answer at the moment.
    Yep, i met him last Saturday, he is one busy guy!
    I'm sure he will get to you, appeared to be a good guy to deal with.
    Cheers
    Richard

Gentlemen
    Thank you for replying - duly noted.

#375win - I have been trying a range of communication methods - PM on SD, telephone messages and sms texts left on mobile number, emails to (James' personal) e-address from last contact 9mths ago.
    #3 EMcC - I know there is only James to do the work (met him near Cambridge to retrieve completed items and reaffirm these) but when months stretch towards a year.........
    #4 devon deer stalker - James has Cerakoted other items for me before - with very long timescales, for items that I need urgently now - frustration is getting to me.....

Rgds
    L
    Last edited by Loki; 27-02-2016 at 07:54. Reason: Minor change

Loki, I went through the same frustration for about the same time frame but well worth waiting for in the end ;-)
    I met him last Saturday too, a very personable guy also very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by 375win View Post

Have to wonder if people think about what they are writing/saying on here or proof read it afterwards....

My last communication was mid-Dec 2015, when payment was made via bank transfer, for Cerakoting, so need to establish where my items are.
    According to this James has the parts and the payment assuming the transfer went through yet your suggesting that James might not wish to contact the customer/member on these forums! You didn't think that bit through now did you?

If I were James I would be extremely peeved with you for suggesting that I am likely to or would do that. Nothing like tarnishing a name on a public forum is there!

As others have suggested there is most likely a very good reason for this issue but as I am not involved nor privy to what is going on I will not think the worst. In fact I shall hopefully be speaking to James in the next day or so about a special project and hopefully meeting with him to go over it in detail..

I have had work done by James and he is a good guy.
    I'm sure that it will be sorted.

Gentlemen

All I wanted is confirmation of current contact details - not a widening discussion away from my request.
    I did not start out to mud-sling and have acknowledged that James has done other work for me, albeit with long timescales, but having no reply to a range of communication methods for the outstanding items is more than frustrating for me The Customer.

#7 Conure - I did think through my replies to avoid misinterpretation - it is difficult to cover all likely reading-into angles.
    James confirmed mid-Dec15 that my outstanding items had been Cerakoted, the cost and the necessary bank details. If payment was not received no doubt he would have notified me in some form accordingly.
    I have acknowledged that he works on his own and communication takes valuable time - however I can only reiterate that no response at all to a range of communications over more than a few weeks soon becomes a problem. For the avoidance of doubt I have not set out to 'tarnish' or cast doubt in any form on James.

#6 EMcC - I know the workmanship will be more than good if anything like previous items.

L

Sorry Loki I was trying to reply in support of your post. It may not have come across that way. It took me a while to get hold of James the other week so know what it is like.