Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never see it over here!

Never see it over here!

http://www.mszu.de/ I could lose myself in this place!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

does the word bankrupt mean anything?

If we had one of those in traveliing distance I think I would be bankrupt............................. talk about the ultimate toy store .

Finn, they had that wild boar simulated shooting at the arms fair in Nuremburg, if you wound one, they charge at the screen! Happy days

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Blimey, the film crew must have been round to my house whilst I was out at work!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Wow!

Indoor, air conditioned clay shooting, never heard of that before.

When I went to one of the Frankonia stores in Germany I was deeply impressed by the quality of the whole presentation, but
    this place was even better. Superb !!

Brianm

Did anyone else spot the celebs in the cafe?

Michael Jackson sitting down at the raised central bar (3m 40s), and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (3m 46s).... Hugh looks like he's put a few pounds on though.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Yeah, but we've got Bisley!

MS, I take it you didn't mean "we've" in the fully collective term, as in we in the UK!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Oh, how the other half live!