Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: billy goat with colin salway stalker.

billy goat with colin salway stalker.

So off down to the far south west we headed last Thursday evening my son and my self, arriving at the clachan hotel around 8.30pm, son away to bed and I enjoyed a nice Hendricks or two before doing the same, up at 7am for the full breakfast very nice, Colin collected my son at 8.30 after a wee bit of crack and away they went after his first billy goat, I had a few coffees and went to look at a new processor at J Wilsons after a few hours the phone went and Colin sent a pict of the boy with a nice 3 year old billy. this was a real nice away day for my boy and me also It was nice to meet you Colin very straight forward and no drama. with kind thanks for taking David jnr he had a great time and I got the story all the way up the road. looking forward to seeing you again next Feb for my billy. ATB Davie.

Well done young David. The wee man is doing well davie

Atb.....scott

Well done to your son its great to hear youngsters getting a buzz . I suspect there will now be a competition to see who gets the best Billy though!.Went down a few weeks ago and did the same, Colin has some good ground down there.

Nice to meet you both Davie , i enjoyed our time out on the hill , young David is a good lad , he was happy to move from a group of youngsters and nannies to bit do a fair bit more work to find the billie he got
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    So off down to the far south west we headed last Thursday evening my son and my self, arriving at the clachan hotel around 8.30pm, son away to bed and I enjoyed a nice Hendricks or two before doing the same, up at 7am for the full breakfast very nice, Colin collected my son at 8.30 after a wee bit of crack and away they went after his first billy goat, I had a few coffees and went to look at a new processor at J Wilsons after a few hours the phone went and Colin sent a pict of the boy with a nice 3 year old billy. this was a real nice away day for my boy and me also It was nice to meet you Colin very straight forward and no drama. with kind thanks for taking David jnr he had a great time and I got the story all the way up the road. looking forward to seeing you again next Feb for my billy. ATB Davie.
    Well done young man As Colin said David is a good lad.
    Atb kevin
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Nice one David

Nae pics Davie???

Moose

yeah on the phone , cant do that part but feel free ma ha.

Well done to young David i am sure he will remember the day for many a year to come(and so will his Da)

Thanks to all for the nice comments , Colin Solway stalker is a top bloke for PIGS,GOATS & DEER I would recommend him to all that are thinking about stalking the above and his prices are very good value for the money, With kind thanks and all the very best Davie and Dave jnr. Scotland Deer Stalking.