Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short piece of Picatinny rail

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Short piece of Picatinny rail

Need a short piece of Picatinny rail to attach my NV battery to my stock. Preferably flat.
    Drilled or un-drilled doesn't matter.
    Thanks
    in advance.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I have a bit you can have. I belive you are just up the road from me...
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    also have a bit here if needed

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    I have a bit you can have. I belive you are just up the road from me...

Sadly I have moved but I'd be happy to pay postage.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    drop me a pm Teyhan with the details

ill shove what I have in the post, and if pete does the same you should have something to choose from,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Ive got some as well Glynn if you need it

Blog Entries
    Sorted,
    many thanks to Bob.
    Sadly can't drive as my arm went in to a cast today courtesy of the drunk driver that trashed the Jimny last weekend.
    Now housebound for 4x weeks as insurance company said it was up to Doctor and Doctor said "No driving".
    There are many expletives that may follow and a slight mental instability after 4x weeks stuck at home but I'll be alright; honest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Sorted,
    many thanks to Bob.
    Sadly can't drive as my arm went in to a cast today courtesy of the drunk driver that trashed the Jimny last weekend.
    Now housebound for 4x weeks as insurance company said it was up to Doctor and Doctor said "No driving".
    There are many expletives that may follow and a slight mental instability after 4x weeks stuck at home but I'll be alright; honest

glynn.

i have a rear fitting weaver section off a Remington with 2 holes and 2 weaver slots, ( new )

be be in the post tomorrow

I hope that's good enough.

bob.

Blog Entries
    As I said in the OP , it is only to hold a battery pack for my N750. The rail that is on it is taken up by a NM800IR leaving it dangling.
    Sad part is going to be putting 2x screw holes in the wooden stock of my Winchester Model 70. Still needs must and you are a generous man.
    Many thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    As I said in the OP , it is only to hold a battery pack for my N750. The rail that is on it is taken up by a NM800IR leaving it dangling.
    Sad part is going to be putting 2x screw holes in the wooden stock of my Winchester Model 70. Still needs must and you are a generous man.
    Many thanks
    glynn

I used top spec Velcro on my first NV rigs stock and it was fine, I'll put some in just in case you can get away with it,

bob