Anybody used Paul Burke to repair a scope

Cyres

My 8-32x56mm NS Electopoint has developed an annoying fault, when shooting on a range it goes out of focus which is easily corrected by adjusting the front objective PA. Zero is unaffected so I think the PA mechanism needs attention. I was thinking of sending it to PB and have contacted him. Just wondering if anybody on here has used him and if so what was the level of service like.

thanks

D

Cyres, Paul Burke is not only an expert, but a true gentleman to boot! he fixed my scope at a fraction of the normal costs you might have to pay, if you want his contact details PM me

Hi

I have used Paul Burke's expertise and he is indeed as said below excellent including with his pricing.
A gentleman and an expert in optical instruments.

L

He is excellent. Sorted out my Pecar variable and returned it as new in 10 days - a craftsman and a gentleman.

Yes. But well near a decade ago. Excellent as others have said. Excellent.

If a 'scope still made I'd go direct to the maker or importer. Simply because they 'upgrade' it to a better 'spec than yours. Such as the latest lense coating or somesuch. Or sort it free of charge.

But if obsolete then, certainly, Paul Burke, I found him excellent.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info. This am noted that front ring was not tight so did it up will see if this might cure the issue.
D

Back