Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that make you say sh*t

Things that make you say sh*t

Hi All
    Dont know if these have been on here before but here's a few pic's off an email I was sent. made me chuckle.

WD

As well as saying it ! I think you would need clean Y fronts as well !!!

Hmmmm #3 is staged, the Lion and the tent, thos others it's a good job it's a Brown Bear as Black Bears can climb trees .

Only the shark would give me stained undies. I hate those bast@@rds.

I don't know, Kevin. I've been told that grizzly bears can't climb trees yet a local fellow got well chewed after being chased up a tree and pulled to the ground by a 2 year old griz. I think that one goes into the bin next to the "mountain lions can't swim" myth. (hate those bast@@rds too) ~Muir

just thought i would add one... this brings a tear to my eye every time i see it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image11.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	1205

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Only the shark would give me stained undies. I hate those bast@@rds.

I don't know, Kevin. I've been told that grizzly bears can't climb trees yet a local fellow got well chewed after being chased up a tree and pulled to the ground by a 2 year old griz. I think that one goes into the bin next to the "mountain lions can't swim" myth. (hate those bast@@rds too) ~Muir
    Muir,

Youg Grizzlys can climb but it seems they loose the ability as they age. They get too heavy and their claws are not curved enough. Or that's what the "experts" claim same as they say a brown Bear cannot run down hill. I'll let them proove that thank you .

As for all that glass .................................................. Sheesh I don't wanna be sweeping that up as for what the bottles contained ................................................ persoanly I counldn't give a damn as I have never found a beer worth swallowing ...................................... they all stink and taste like old dishwater .

If'n I want a drink I'll have a nice mellow Cider thank you ............................ Old English or Woodpecker will do ................................. you can keep the acid strong stuff.

I think the whale photo is shopped up as well. As to the Beer. I agree! I quit drinking beer when I got old enough to legally drink. Now it's a good dark rum. Or home brewed root beer.

I have had this photo kicking around. This is a grizzly bear chair made for one of our late Presidents. You want to talk about claws??~Muir
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grizzly bear chair.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	1223

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    WOODPECKER!!!!!!!!!????????

An affront to the honour of apples and Hereford both. What was Mr Bulmer thinking of? Just a few mile to the south lies Much Marcle, home of the best liquid sunshine in existence.

Attachment 1224Attachment 1225
    Available here - http://www.westons-cider.co.uk/Tradi...English-Cider/

You won't say s**t but you might say flub-a-lub-a-dub.
    Yes Woodpecker it has flavour and some alcohol. I believe I had tried westons but it can't have left that much of an impression. I refuse to even try the Irish stuff . Normady cider is nice, well those I have tried , in fact I had a nice half today but don't recall the brand it was with the meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    WOODPECKER!!!!!!!!!????????

An affront to the honour of apples and Hereford both. What was Mr Bulmer thinking of? Just a few mile to the south lies Much Marcle, home of the best liquid sunshine in existence.

Attachment 1224Attachment 1225
    Available here - http://www.westons-cider.co.uk/Tradi...English-Cider/

You won't say s**t but you might say flub-a-lub-a-dub.

Ahhh Westons in a box 20litres (I think, my memory of the box isnt too good) of goodness. Get your mates. Find your beach, later in the day. Whack on a bit of Folk/acoustic. Get your double hander (those true to the cider know what I mean ). And have a whale of a time!

Not that I have ever done that. Clearly.
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore