Yorkshire Game Fair this Sunday and Monday

roedeerred

this weekend anyone going it is improving each year. I hope it gets to standard of Gamekeepers fair at catton park.

I wouldn’t mind hearing about the game fair?
I went to the first show, the year after the CLA one was cancelled, and was a bit disappointed. It was a nightmare to get parked (2 hour que) and there wasn’t a hell of a lot on show so I haven’t been back since. I was giving it time as I figured these were teething problems for their first show. I've been to the one at Perth, Scone Palace, a couple of times and it is a very good show.
Has the Yorkshire fair been better the in the last two years?
If so I might give it a go.

Same old Same old !, real game fairs always tend to degenerate into an excuse to fleece all who come through the gate!, I & I'm sure many others on here can remember game fairs as they were meant to be, now it's a g*ng f**k on who can charge the most for the least!, I don't attend "GAME FAIRS " anymore............... load of b*ll***s, overpriced , overblown, & half the stuff you wanted ain't there!

Same old Same old !, real game fairs always tend to degenerate into an excuse to fleece all who come through the gate!, I & I'm sure many others on here can remember game fairs as they were meant to be, now it's a g*ng f**k on who can charge the most for the least!, I don't attend "GAME FAIRS " anymore............... load of b*ll***s, overpriced , overblown, & half the stuff you wanted ain't there!

Fb would it be safe to say you wont be there mate.....

f.

Back