Thread: West Sussex Mcnot

West Sussex Mcnot

Having made the journey down to West Sussex with Sika Malc and tom, the weekend was to prove very fruitful.
    Grassed a fallow doe, which I have to say when I shot her, thought she was a slightly smaller animal, it wasn't until closer inspection and the subsequent haul she was a much bigger mature beast, great for the freezer, real good condition kidney almost totally white with fat.
    Also not long after the shot, a fox came to the bang, and would have probably had a go at my carcase, so he got the good news too.

Sunday morning saw us stalk into a couple of roe that spooked and made their way running off, but making our way back another presented herself, and started to come towards us.
    Nice comfortable neck shot off stick with the new 270 and both are now hanging in my chiller.

The weather was very kind, crisp and cool, we seen plenty of animals in and around the estate, and Malc and Tom, as always were warm and welcoming.
    In fairness, to Malcolm, he didn't stop trying to get me onto a beast, even as were driving back, stopping the truck to try and get onto animals a fair few fields away.
    A sincere thank you as always.

They say you learn something new everyday, and I will never eat a KIT Kat the same again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2399[1].jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	495.7 KB 
ID:	67347

Well done arwell,regards doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Well done arwell,regards doug,
    Cheers Doug
    Close to having Roe, Fallow and fox in the same day, does that count for something lol
    The only Mc i seem to get is McDonalds.

well done ,Malc knows his ground and always puts you in the right place .A nice full freezer and 1 less fox again they love it down there
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Great write up, well done mate.
    I'm a little puzzled about the Kit Kat - Please tell us more.

Nice one mate. Not quite as big as the kudu though ! You should have called in on the way back and had a go at a munty. Will catch up soon.

Trev

Good to see you again Arwel, and congratulations again on the triple

I can see that eating a Kit Kat will never be the same again in Wales, and I have replenished supplies for Tom who is joining me later today on CWD/Muntjac with overseas clients. I have even managed to get some new toffee ones, so could be something different to try with a cuppa.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards
    Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Nice one well done let me guess kit kat straws ?

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Nice one well done let me guess kit kat straws ?
    Yep spot on Andy, nearly finished up here and kit kat supplies nearly finished.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.