Thread: smash & grab

smash & grab

I saw this on the BBC News App and thought you should see it:

Dramatic smash-and-grab at US gun store

Dramatic smash-and-grab at US gun store - BBC News

Dramatic CCTV footage shows at least 10 masked robbers break into a gun store in Houston, Texas, and steal more than 50 weapons.
    Last edited by OISÍN; 03-03-2016 at 15:37.

Justice has been swift. Multiple arrests have already been made, with more expected to come.

Sounds like this was a well organized, well planned event by some career criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootmeurer View Post
    Justice has been swift. Multiple arrests have already been made, with more expected to come.

Sounds like this was a well organized, well planned event by some career criminals.
    It looks like a typical smash and grab to me. They started off running around like headless chickens and unsure of what to steal!

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    It looks like a typical smash and grab to me. They started off running around like headless chickens and unsure of what to steal!
    Agreed, with a bit more planning and a cooler head they could have got away with a hell of a lot more hardware!

Yes I'm sure, I was impressed by the general lack of security...... Would an RFD get away with that in the UK !

Quote Originally Posted by OISÍN View Post
    Yes I'm sure, I was impressed by the general lack of security...... Would an RFD get away with that in the UK !
    Don't really know, but I'd hope not. Appears that all the handguns were loose in glass cabinets and rifles were unsecured on racks behind the counter...... I'm hoping they'd be locked away overnight n the uk?