Thread: Wanted Sako 75 Trigger and Blue non-Key Concept Bolt Conversion

Wanted Sako 75 Trigger and Blue non-Key Concept Bolt Conversion

Would buy complete trigger or one with trigger blade broken.

I guess somebody must have a non-Key Concept Bolt Conversion they bought then sold the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by coire257 View Post

Would buy complete trigger or one with trigger blade broken.

I guess somebody must have a non-Key Concept Bolt Conversion they bought then sold the rifle.
    I'll take that as a no then.

Hi coire I don't have what you're after but I did buy a Sako 75 non key concept bolt shroud off of Brownells. It fitted straight on ,no problems.Less than 45 delivered and took 2 weeks to arrive. A dealer with a GMK account might be able to get you one too but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK...ucts/913400071 I see they aren't in stock but are able to be back-ordered

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Hi coire I don't have what you're after but I did buy a Sako 75 non key concept bolt shroud off of Brownells. It fitted straight on ,no problems.Less than 45 delivered and took 2 weeks to arrive. A dealer with a GMK account might be able to get you one too but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK...ucts/913400071 I see they aren't in stock but are able to be back-ordered

Hi Sundog,

Thanks for that.

I've ordered one, but as you say they are on back-order, and I understand there is more to do than just exchange one for the other.

I'm waiting for a pal to get an account with GMK but that's a double wammy!!))

Also waiting for a guy to start making titanium trigger blades but that's even more than a tripple wammy.

Best,

I thought that I might need the whole firing pin assembly too but it was just a matter of taking the old shroud off and putting the new one on. Works a treat,no problems. The key concept firing pin has a slot machined into it but that doesn't affect the working of the new shroud ATB

If you have a word with Marcus or Iain at John Bradshaw's Gunshop (near Oundle Northants) they may be able to help. Marcus holds an account with GMK and got me a Sako 75 trigger assembly within a week of order from GMK. 01832 226376 or they have a website.
    I cant help re the non-key concept shroud as I didn't bother to change the original. I just leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Norm View Post
    If you have a word with Marcus or Iain at John Bradshaw's Gunshop (near Oundle Northants) they may be able to help. Marcus holds an account with GMK and got me a Sako 75 trigger assembly within a week of order from GMK. 01832 226376 or they have a website.
    I cant help re the non-key concept shroud as I didn't bother to change the original. I just leave it alone.

Thanks U Norm,

I was hoping to get a pre-loved one.

Just don't want to be sat with the cross hairs on the biggest beast I have ever seen and find the rifle doesn't want to include me with it's friends!