Thread: Rock climbing gear

Rock climbing gear

Hi all,
    Don't know if this interests anyone here, but we'll see. All of this kit is in used but perfectly usable condition. None is battered, some is nearly new. It's simply not getting used any more and probably won't be used any time soon. I wouldn't hesitate to go and lead routes with any of this kit. Of course, the buyer will be responsible entirely for the inherent risks involved when using any of it.
    I have:
    DMM anodized walnuts 2 each in sizes 1, 2 and 3 then one each sizes 4 to 11
    DMM anodized offsets sizes 7-11. Unlike normal nuts these are asymmetric and differently angled on every plane so they fit flared cracks better.
    DMM anodized torque nuts on dyneema sizes 1-4. Much better than any other hexes.
    9 quickdraws, 3 are short sport type, 4 longer ones and 2 extenders on 60cm slings. All with DMM or Wild Country wiregates.
    8 more DMM or Wild Country wiregates and a solid snapgate
    3 DMM screwgates
    A pair of 50m half ropes (Edelrid. I think they're 8.5mm)
    4 (maybe more!) 120cm dyneema slings

Slings are all clean, not fuzzy and haven't been exposed to UV damage (have you ever seen the sun in North Wales? Me neither!)

Would sell as a job lot for 175, buyer to collect or pay actual cost of postage (which won't be cheap!) I could possibly drop it off.
    May consider splitting "sets" of items but won't be selling off individual nuts!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

If you split I'd like the slings please!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Sure thing, I'd like to let the ad run for a day or two in case anybody is interested in the lot or wants other bits spilt, but you can have first dibs on the slings otherwise.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Sure thing, I'd like to let the ad run for a day or two in case anybody is interested in the lot or wants other bits spilt, but you can have first dibs on the slings otherwise.
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    Thank you!

Provisionally sold now, awaiting collection/payment.
    Blog