Thread: Led Lenser P7 torch (sale or swap with cash your way)

Led Lenser P7 torch (sale or swap with cash your way)

Selling my Led Lenser P7 torch, basically because I have two and find only one is useful at a time! This is the older P7, not the P7.2. It isnt quite as bright on paper but it's still pretty bright if you ask me!
    20 posted OR I'll add some cash and swap for a decent LED lamping torch (T67 or something)
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

What range you identifying Quarry at?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    What range you identifying Quarry at?
    That's not really what I've been using it for to be honest, although it will definitely illuminate well enough to identify and shoot at what you might call rimfire range. It has two "powers" and can be focussed from floodlight to a decent spot.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    Blog

I am interested in this mate, what condition is it in? Do you still have the little pouch that it comes with?

many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inderrajsingh View Post
    I am interested in this mate, what condition is it in? Do you still have the little pouch that it comes with?

many thanks
    Replied to your PM mate, just wanted to get home and check it over before I responded.
    Blog

Sold pending funds
    Blog