Thread: Driven Boar with lasarotta/artemis advise,

Thumbs up Driven Boar with lasarotta/artemis advise,

I am considering booking a driven hunt with lasarotta or artemis or pj sporting.
    As anyone been hunting with them,
    And are they any good do you get plenty of shooting for your money.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Uncas.

What ever I say in reply to you will be seen as biased by one of the smart arsed key board warriors,
    But you have asked for advice and I will give it.

It really depends on what you are after when you say you want to book a driven hunt.
    Do you want Fenced or Wild free running, or caught and released, a mixed bag of deer and Boar or even Mouflon ?
    Price will greatly steer your choice to what fits your budget.Dont expect driven hunting to be much different to anything you buy.YOU PAY FOR QUALITY !
    As for who to go with-------- I would avoid Lasarotta,the other two I don't know enough about to comment .
    If you want some of the best available top end WILD UNFENCED DRIVEN BOAR look no further than us at www.boarguru.co.uk

Friend of mine has hunted many times with Tommo (artemis). I'm sure he could well afford to hunt with anyone he liked but returns to Tommo time after time. If I were to be able to dig deep and book a hunt I am pretty sure I'd take his advice and go with Artemis. Happy hunting.

I have been with Tommo on a 'few' occasions and can well recommend him.
    Bogdan ?
    PJ Sporting I have never heard of.
    Another one that has turned around quite good in recent years is Basswood.
    Last edited by EMcC; 08-03-2016 at 14:37.

Try Stepen Duncan in Poland we are going with him in November with a group of 20 boar shooters, unfenced and great accommodation you can get him on www.sas-prohunter.pl or saspolska@hot.pl number + 48 94 365 66 12 he is a good friend of mine and I have shot with him several times in Poland and Croatia, all the very best Davie

Stephen is very good man and honest. My friends hunt with him and recommend.

Lasarotta I don't have any experience of and cant comment apart from there is a lot of moaning but he always seems busy with driven groups.
    Artermis again no experience so cannot comment.

I shoot in Croatia a lot and have found a good place to go, both wild and fenced.

Thank you to all those who replied to my thread,
    You have given me a lot to think about.
    Regards,

Uncas.

IF YOU PLAN EACH HUNTER TO SHOOT 3 BOAR ON AVERAGE IT IS 400 GBP PER BOAR + `100 GBP PER EACH NIGHT 3 TIMES 400 GBP AND IF IT IS 4 DRIVEN DAYS 5 NIGHTS IT IS ADDITIONAL 500 GBP / TOTAL OF 1700 GBP per hunter in group of 20 hunters in open areas.

There is no much philosophy if you try to go cheaper for unrepeatable outfitters there will be no boar. So do not try to make deal. Buy one get one free do not work on driven wild boar hunting trips.

more monies more boar / no monies no boar= formula is very simple boar is precious game not a pest , if you look for experience go for open areas , if you are keen on numbers go for fence but do not be full to expect both on the same day if you do not have party of at least 20 hunters do not even think about going to open areas. It does not matter with whom you are hunting , it meters what team do you have for boar hunting. Some great teams that I put together as single guns I would remember all my life but luck of great leader sometimes cause group to split and this is end of good boar hunting. Economic problems that some group members are experiencing also is responsible factor. So we try to see what people need to create tailored packages good for everybody but it is not easy job. Always will be someone to complain on noise of the local spring that stop him sleeping all night long asking me for refund first thing in the morning before breakfast and this is ugly nature of this post liberal capitalism that is shaking our lives until people lose any values apart from feeding desire for its own satisfaction . Sick of complaints that you get from man that is threatening to spread 'bad publicity' on Lasarotta name if do not get half price deal on the next hunting trip or even better free shooting. If my hunts are bad why he wants to come back?? People that are given the best deals complained the most on this forum and some still owe me monies but are first to moan behind my back. Bad news I will be on this forum permanently from now on and many people will face heir ' Panama' soon. Sorry for some members reputation but I have more than 3000 people that been hunting with me over last 15 years and I am still only 36 and I have plenty to say now out 'Driven Wild Boar Hunting Experts'

Regards to our Driven wild boar packages WE HAVE FOLLOWING TO OFFER FOR THE NEXT SEASON

5 DAYS TRIP
    4 NIGHTS ACCOMODATION
    3 DRIVEN BOAR DAYS
    20 HUNTERS
    60 BOAR PER TRIP
    NO TROPHY FEE
    1680 per person / trip
    Trip Inclusive:
    Airport Transfers
    Language guides
    Accommodation & Food in Traditional Hunting Lodge with twin rooms & showers or comfortable traditional hotel with single rooms & showers.
    Hunting Licences
    4x4 transportation in area
    Lunch in shooting areas with hot drinks and refreshments
    Exclusive:
    Airfare (around 180 euro return from London to Belgrade or Zagreb with possibility to take your own rifles)
    Extra boar is calculated based on 400 per boar regardless of size, gender or trophy value
    Rifle Hire - 30 Euros per day + 3 euro per bullet
    Branded Alcoholic Drinks
    Tips

DRIVEN WILD BOAR SHOOTING TRIPS

Option 1 - Croatia:
    60 boar per trip for team of 20 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 4 driven days, 5 nights. This package is only 1680 per hunter per trip. Extra boar 400 GBP
    27 November- 02 December 2016, Croatia ( team of 20 Hunters)
    15 January - 20 January 2017, Croatia ( team of 20 Hunters)
    Option 2 - Croatia:
    20 boar per trip for teams of 12 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 3 driven days 4 nights. This package is only 1280 per hunter per trip. Extra boar 400 GBP
    23 October - 27 October 2016, Croatia ( team of 12 hunters)
    06 November - 10 November 2016, Croatia ( team of 12 hunters)
    Option 3 - Serbia:
    30 boar per trip for teams of 6 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 3 driven days 4 nights , on average 5 boar per each hunter. This package is only 2080 per hunter per trip.
    16-20 October 2016, Serbia ( team of 6 hunters)
    30 October-03 November 2016, Serbia ( team of 6 hunters)
    Option 4 - Serbia:
    60 boar per trip for teams of 10 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 2 driven days 3 nights , on average 6 boar per each hunter. This package is only 2280 per hunter per trip.
    12-15 November 2016, Serbia ( team of 10 hunters)
    10-13 December 2016, Serbia ( team of 10 hunters)
    PLEASE ASK FOR PREFERABLE DATES and we will offer you what is still available !
    For all reservations please contact

Bogdan Sejic on mob: + 44 (0) 7832100524

5 DAYS TRIP
    4 NIGHTS ACCOMODATION
    3 DRIVEN BOAR DAYS
    20 HUNTERS
    60 BOAR PER TRIP
    NO TROPHY FEE
    1680 per person / trip
    Trip Inclusive:
    Airport Transfers
    Language guides
    Accommodation & Food in Traditional Hunting Lodge with twin rooms & showers or comfortable traditional hotel with single rooms & showers.
    Hunting Licences
    4x4 transportation in area
    Lunch in shooting areas with hot drinks and refreshments
    Exclusive:
    Airfare (around 180 euro return from London to Belgrade or Zagreb with possibility to take your own rifles)
    Extra boar is calculated based on 400 per boar regardless of size, gender or trophy value
    Rifle Hire - 30 Euros per day + 3 euro per bullet
    Branded Alcoholic Drinks
    Tips

DRIVEN WILD BOAR SHOOTING TRIPS

Option 1 - Croatia:
    60 boar per trip for team of 20 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 4 driven days, 5 nights. This package is only 1680 per hunter per trip. Extra boar 400 GBP
    27 November- 02 December 2016, Croatia ( team of 20 Hunters)
    15 January - 20 January 2017, Croatia ( team of 20 Hunters)
    Option 2 - Croatia:
    20 boar per trip for teams of 12 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 3 driven days 4 nights. This package is only 1280 per hunter per trip. Extra boar 400 GBP
    23 October - 27 October 2016, Croatia ( team of 12 hunters)
    06 November - 10 November 2016, Croatia ( team of 12 hunters)
    Option 3 - Serbia:
    30 boar per trip for teams of 6 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 3 driven days 4 nights , on average 5 boar per each hunter. This package is only 2080 per hunter per trip.
    16-20 October 2016, Serbia ( team of 6 hunters)
    30 October-03 November 2016, Serbia ( team of 6 hunters)
    Option 4 - Serbia:
    60 boar per trip for teams of 10 hunters. Bags are inclusive in the package. 2 driven days 3 nights , on average 6 boar per each hunter. This package is only 2280 per hunter per trip.
    12-15 November 2016, Serbia ( team of 10 hunters)
    10-13 December 2016, Serbia ( team of 10 hunters)
    PLEASE ASK FOR PREFERABLE DATES and we will offer you what is still available !
    For all reservations please contact

Bogdan Sejic on mob: + 44 (0) 7832100524