Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: icotech gc350

icotech gc350

hi all have orderd caller it will arrive wednesday does anyone have any english fox calls in mp3 that can be sent in email thanks trev

Down load from internet and put on your caller simply.

Free mp3 calls for foxes for SD members.

You'll have to go trough the thread as some links are outdated, but the recent ones should help you out

Register it on the icotech web site, go onto free call section log in and browse the english calls.

D

cheers Cyres not got here yet but will follow your advice when it does atb Trev

hi unit came wednesday got some calls to load cant do it unit faulty this is par for the course for me if i fell in a barrel of t*ts i would come up sucking my thumb so will have to return it cheers trev

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    hi unit came wednesday got some calls to load cant do it unit faulty this is par for the course for me if i fell in a barrel of t*ts i would come up sucking my thumb so will have to return it cheers trev

oh dear

thats scuppered their reputation, everyone has been singing their praises,

i for for one won't have one after I witnessed one fall from the back of a landy and it split into 4 bits, I dropped my foxpro off the roof at 35 mph onto frozen ground and it's still perfect,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

update on gc350 nothing wrong with it my fault cable was catching edge of rubber grommet and not seating fully my 74 year eyes just did not see it called rob at bestfoxcall posted tuesday returned thursday all programed with 24 english calls sounds great fantastic service and a great guy to chat to many thanks rob cheers trev

Regular Poster
    bought a gc350/ad400 combo from rob earlier this week, first time out tonight with it,called a very wary old dog fox from our shoot that wont cause any more bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    update on gc350 nothing wrong with it my fault cable was catching edge of rubber grommet and not seating fully my 74 year eyes just did not see it called rob at bestfoxcall posted tuesday returned thursday all programed with 24 english calls sounds great fantastic service and a great guy to chat to many thanks rob cheers trev
    Yes, Rob does do what he can to help out!

Quote Originally Posted by thomas243 View Post
    bought a gc350/ad400 combo from rob earlier this week, first time out tonight with it,called a very wary old dog fox from our shoot that wont cause any more bother.
    Well done!