Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc1 course spring 2016 west sussex. Who's going

Dsc1 course spring 2016 west sussex. Who's going

Thought I would start a thread to see who I will be doing the DSC1 with on the 8th - 10th April at Malcolm's.

I'm a novice stalker having been on only 3 stalks with Malc so far and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. So, who else is booked on?

Hi Richie ,

I'm booked up for DSC1 at Eridge (BASC) 1-4th April. Also a novice who has been out with Mr Harman but I was booked up for my course before meeting him, otherwise I'd no doubt be with you. Good luck and hopefully we'll cross paths in Kent.
    Jolyon

Good luck back to you, let us know how you get on Jolyon.

What learning material are you using?

I wanted too but unfortunately missed out as all the spaces were taken. Heard he is a really good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FlukeyLukey47 View Post
    I wanted too but unfortunately missed out as all the spaces were taken. Heard he is a really good guy.
    It looks as though one of the candidates may not go as he might be visiting family abroad. Drop me a PM with your mobile number and we can chat.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks, ill try give you a call tomorrow as i don't want to disturb your evening.

I am booked, looking forward to it.

excellent, look forward to meeting you Boogie

Hi Richie,

Sorry for not replying sooner. Work decided I required extra training and I've reached critical overload but I have passed DSC1 today.
    Intense course but that's more down to my old nut and exterior factors. Excellent course at Eridge Park. Feeling pretty pleased with myself. How was your course?

I was on the course with Malcolm at Holmbush, it was a fantastic weekend! Well organised, interesting and the sun was shining when we were outside!

Cant ask for more than that hehe!