Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruno .22 rimfires are they any good?

Bruno .22 rimfires are they any good?

I am looking at a .22 rimfire by Bruno. I do not yet know the model but I am wondering about peoples views on general quality and accuracy. I think I am right in thinking Bruno then became CZ so I presume that Bruno's will be quite old.

any thoughts or advice most welcome.

Regards sbm

I don't know how good a Bruno is but I can tell you that a BRNO or CZ .22 rifle really takes some beating. Excellent rifles at a reasonable price.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Among the best rimfires......

cracking rim fires as far as reliability goes mine never missed a beat and always spot on ! kinda missing it a bit now as the 17 hmr is s bit noisey when ambushing rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I don't know how good a Bruno is but I can tell you that a BRNO or CZ .22 rifle really takes some beating. Excellent rifles at a reasonable price.
    Damm predictive text, I should pay more attention, Thanks for all of the replies. regards sbm

Fond memories of a bolt action .22 LR from CZ (American).
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

they are widly renowned as being a workmans rifle yes you will be able to find a .22lr which feels and looks a bit better than a old brno but i wouldnt mind betting it doesnt shot any better and i wouldnt worrie about the age of it ive got one that was made in 1980 sat in my cabinet and its never missed a beat since ive owned it

Good rifles indeed, I have .22rf and a .22h . No frills , just good, tool's.

I have one made 1951 and it shoots spot on

I'v had lots of .22's and the only one i'll never sell is my old CZ Attachment 67607 put an flash cz stock on it as pals dog eat the pad on the factory stock