Thread: Influencing voting, product choices etc etc...

Influencing voting, product choices etc etc...

Want to know which way you WILL vote (and why)?

This is a bit lengthy - but very worrying.

https://aeon.co/essays/how-the-inter...s-our-thoughts

Enjoy.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

That is scary, but doesn't really surprise me.
    i have to say I'm glad I'm not a kid these days with the way the world is developing.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Google is your friend.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just one more good reason to not use twitter and only go onto the game with friends on facebook.

The weekend of March 4, a few top Republicans met at a retreat on Sea Island, Georgia, with executives of Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and other social media companies, to devise a strategy to defeat Donald Trump and install someone of their choosing, regardless of currently low support for that person.

These same companies have met with and helped the Democrats on issues.

Last fall, President Obama met privately with the heads of think tanks and universities, to thank them for swaying public opinion on smoking, socialized medicine, and other issues, and to focus now on turning young people against gun ownership, against fossil fuels, and for "initiatives to save the planet".

Merkel has gotten Facebook and Google to censor criticism of her immigration policies, and to block search retrieval of contrary opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    The weekend of March 4, a few top Republicans met at a retreat on Sea Island, Georgia, with executives of Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and other social media companies, to devise a strategy to defeat Donald Trump and install someone of their choosing, regardless of currently low support for that person.

These same companies have met with and helped the Democrats on issues.

Last fall, President Obama met privately with the heads of think tanks and universities, to thank them for swaying public opinion on smoking, socialized medicine, and other issues, and to focus now on turning young people against gun ownership, against fossil fuels, and for "initiatives to save the planet".

Merkel has gotten Facebook and Google to censor criticism of her immigration policies, and to block search retrieval of contrary opinions.
    ...and today's (14 March) news...!!

President Clinton? How Google 'bias' could be election's deciding factor (VIDEO) — RT USA
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).