Bringsel collar

marrajack

I have looked on German sites and asked a couple of leather workers to make the above - however no progress

anyone know where you can purchase a bringsel collar ?

cheers
marra

Waidwerk (German online retailer) does them I think
http://www.waidwerk.de/de/Waidwerk-Bringsel-7020170$ORANGE.html?action_ms=1

Last edited:
The bringsel is a fantastic technique, if you can get your do to do it, i tried to train my first lab to do it, but the bugger kept coming back with it in his mouth regardless if he found the deer or not.

From what i remember the bringsel originates for German ww1 soldiers sending trained dogs over the top from the trenches to find wounded and then lead the stretcher bearers back to their location.

The bringsel is a fantastic technique, if you can get your do to do it, i tried to train my first lab to do it, but the bugger kept coming back with it in his mouth regardless if he found the deer or not.

From what i remember the bringsel originates for German ww1 soldiers sending trained dogs over the top from the trenches to find wounded and then lead the stretcher bearers back to their location.

It's a lot easier to train them to stay with the deer and bark until you arrive there

yep, you are right about the soldiers

Back