Docter ZF 6x42 - M Query

JMH123

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement ocular ring, I mean the rubber ring permanently attached at the end of the eyepiece?

Also, does anybody know the tube size of this model? Bigger than 1 inch I think but way off 30mm.

Thanks.

I have the same 'scope as you and have just had the same problem as you regarding the eye piece rubber so settled for a normal O ring, doesn't protect the eye but fills the slot where the rubber eye piece should go.
The tube on mine is 26mm.

Hi,
Had a similar problem with my 3-12x56, sent off an email to Docter and had the rubber eyepiece a few days later.

Hi,
Had a similar problem with my 3-12x56, sent off an email to Docter and had the rubber eyepiece a few days later.

As Buggs said or Docter support is very good, if your at all worried then send the whole scope to them and they'll give it a once over when they fix it for you for free it'll only be away for a week. I had the same with mine and a problem with the illumination.

Hi liongeorge, When did you get your scope serviced ?
The one I had needed a service quite badly but was quoted 600 euros!
Got it re-gassed and cleaned in UK for £81 but still tatty on the outside and no rubber eye piece.

Confirmed mine is 26mm tube- will have to search for some mounts to suit the rimmy. I tried Docter but no joy- what contact email etc did you use Buggs?

Thanks

Back