Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Crossfire illuminated 1-4x24 for sale

Vortex Crossfire illuminated 1-4x24 for sale

Hi All

Relucantly letting this awesome scope go. purchased less than 3 months ago and has been used only twice at the range so as new.

It's an ideal woodland and driven scope with a red dot illuminated reticule they call it a vbrite but to me it's more like a duplex with the red dot in the centre hence I have taken a picture of the reticule as the hairs remain solid which the picture on the box does not portray.

The scope comes boxed with everything as purchased and is currently in 30mm Leupold PRW mounts which can also be purchased.

Price is 190 delivered with the mounts, 160 without the mounts.

I will be in the UK on 08 Sept so will post then.

Thanks

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by JasonH; 06-09-2016 at 11:37. Reason: price reduced

Bump price reduction for the next 72hrs.

Last bump nobody interested?

Bump back in June if any one is interested.

I've been looking for one of these, but please excuse my ignorance are they not only 198 new?

Not sure I looked to see if they are on sale in the UK and cannot see it. To be honest it cost me $250 plus taxes so thought 225 or around there was fair seeing I'm saving the buyer the shipping from the U.S. Plus tax and duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamdavi3s View Post
    I've been looking for one of these, but please excuse my ignorance are they not only 198 new?
    197.49 from Suffolk Rifle. That seems to be the commonly advertised price but whether they are in stock is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierdoc View Post
    197.49 from Suffolk Rifle. That seems to be the commonly advertised price but whether they are in stock is another matter.
    I had a look on Suffolk rifles website and I could not find this model they had the Viper and this was 394.99

Thanks I will match there price if any one is interested including p&p in the UK