Thread: Hi from sussex!

Account Suspended

Hi from sussex!

Hello!

Hi Matt h, Welcome to the site.

Bullet Chucker.

Welcome to the site, now would please provide an introduction as requested. It isn't difficult it just gives us some idea of who we are talking to and helps us identify Trolls and the like. I'm afraid if you cannot manage an introduction then you will be banned from the site, sorry if this seems a bit harsh but we have found it necessary to take these measures in order for the site to run smoothly.

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 16-03-2016 at 10:59. Reason: spelling error corrected
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

The same goes for you, a proper introduction of youe own plaes, not just a one liner tagged onto someone else's post.

John

My apologies I was reading your number of blog entries as opposed to post count , so the same does not go for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet chucker View Post
    Hi Matt h, Welcome to the site.

Bullet Chucker.
    Last edited by JAYB; 16-03-2016 at 10:57.

Plus one from me as well. Sort it out or you will be banned.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Account Suspended
    Wow... that wasn't what I was expecting. It's good to see you are actively trying to gain membership, thanks for making me feel welcome... I won't be coming back... its nazi environments like this that are breaking down the shooting community... I feel sorry for your members, pigeon watch is so much better. good bye...

We welcome members who can follow the rules but if you think that they do not apply to you so be it. Don't feel sorry for our members they are quite happy with the way things are, I explained why we have the rule in place but if that is too difficult for you to understand well I can't begin to tell you how much you will be missed. By the way you are also banned from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by matt h View Post
    Wow... that wasn't what I was expecting. It's good to see you are actively trying to gain membership, thanks for making me feel welcome... I won't be coming back... its nazi environments like this that are breaking down the shooting community... I feel sorry for your members, pigeon watch is so much better. good bye...

Why is it some people find it so hard to make an introduction? Its not rocket science, and then when asked or warned they spit their dummy out!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.