Available: First Aid at Work + F

SDM

Another one day emergency first aid at work plus part F (EFAW+F) is going to be run in the Midlands area on the 28th May 2016
There are 12 spaces available and the cost is £100 per person
Payment secures place
Location is near Belper in Derbyshire
Includes light lunch
Any interested parties should contact me via PM

Regards SDM

Last edited:
This course is OFQUAL registered and recognised by Forestry Commission
I myself deal with different forestrys and trusts one trust is now asking for EFAW +F for all syndicate members as standard and one forestry would like us all to have this qualification but not enforcing it but saying it will give us more points scoring when applying for further grounds.
Thanks SDM

I definitely think you need to extend the biscuit selection!

Anyone attending this course won't be disappointed (unless there are no hobnobs lol) and not only is +f becoming more necessary for leases but the whole training may save a life.

Regards

Steve

This course is now fully booked thanks for all the enquiries and a big thanks to ADMIN if anyone interested in this course please PM me as we may run another course later in the year.
Some Forestrys and Trusts are now asking for all syndicate members to have EFAW +F as standard and many more will follow suit no matter which provider you go with for me it's the fact if you can help someone in an incident or accident at work or play you may just help save somebody's life.

Many Thanks Again John SDM

Back