Thread: Police scotland

Police scotland

Credit where it's due. They processed my renewal within the week , and added a new slot for a .270 . Excellent service indeed, I'm delighted .The feo payed me a visit last Tuesday and I received my certificate today, happy days

Quote Originally Posted by penta View Post
    Credit where it's due. They processed my renewal within the week , and added a new slot for a .270 . Excellent service indeed, I'm delighted .The feo payed me a visit last Tuesday and I received my certificate today, happy days
    Which area?

That's great news Neil!

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Which area?
    Strathclyde.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    That's great news Neil!
    Thanks pete, you see a lot of negative posts on here and other sites.so it's good to mention something positive.

Ah - lucky man. They seem to be doing really well at the moment.

If only the same were true over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Ah - lucky man. They seem to be doing really well at the moment.

If only the same were true over here!
    H,mm yes I read about that. Must be quite frustrating for others.

Lucky man , it took them over 3 months to do mine which I had to go in and pick up or it would have been by my expiry date , I then had to go back up as they forgot to add on a clay shooting condition for my semi-auto but fair play they did it while I waited

I know of someone who sent their application for FAC off on 23rd April last year. He had FEO visit just before Christmas everything was ok and is still waiting. I am one of his referees and I have not heard from them. Bearing in mind three years ago I applied for FAC and it took two weeks from posting to cert landing on the doorstep. Both old Grampian police area.

Quote Originally Posted by penta View Post
    Thanks pete, you see a lot of negative posts on here and other sites.so it's good to mention something positive.
    It's always refreshing to see positive posts about different firearms departments working efficiently, especially as many of the posts we see concerning renewal and variation with some area/departments times leave a lot to be desired!