Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unaccompanied Sika & Red Stag Stalking | Sutherland

6 syndicate places available Sika & Red Stalking | Sutherland

Please refer to my recent post on page 2

Red Stag days available on 3000 acres of Forestry and open hill in North West Sutherland nearest village is KINBRACE with the nearest hotel being ALTNAHARRA (20 miles appx)

250 + Vat per day

No cull limit, stalk all day.. Trophies are yours.

Venison you can elect to take it for free if you can recover it, if not we will recover it and retain it.

ATV's can be taken and used only with appropriate certification.

The ground produces 30 Red stags per annum, and has done for the last 5 years, Sika stags over 50kg have also been taken.

We are letting 45 days between 1st July and 20th October.

The bookings are being laid out so as to allow at least 3 days of no disturbance between parties on the ground.

Stags are present year round, The rut of course being the most incredible time, the property is set in the midst of some amazing sporting estates.

This is unaccompanied stalking, and the terrain whilst fairly flat is typical forestry with vast clear fells and rough underfoot.

The boundaries allow free flow of deer from hill to forest.

Some hill ground which is very productive is also included.

Parties may book a whole week if they wish and the ground can handle 2 rifles or perhaps 3 if friends wish to book a day together.

Maps and locations will be provided once paid and any questions can be answered via PM or on here.

Bookings strictly via PM please or email at info@moraysecurity.com

Stalker and ATV available at extra cost there is also Wild brown trout fishing if you fancy it. Some pics of the Stags and ground attached.

Many incredible stags have been shot in this forest up to a nicer 13 pointer I shot myself, many heavy weight Royals also. This is a commercial forest and the cull policy is very different to the surrounding estates which allows some great heads to be shot.

Glen Cadwallader.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3479619_9d876f07.jpg   6.JPG   photo5 (2).JPG   1.JPG   photo.JPG  

Last edited by Glen Cadwallader; 19-03-2016 at 13:48.

A great advert with all the relevant details. If only all the adverts were so comprehensive. Good luck for the coming season.

Hi Glen 1 question, if taking a friend or relative, i assume it is 250 per person per day?
    Mark

Is the EuoropeanATV one day safety course sufficient certification for your purposes?

This is spectacular ground with outstanding beasts on it. I have been on it and if I still lived in the Highlands I would still be exercising the quad and frightening the deer all over it. You would have to go a very long way to find a better deal and a better person to deal with. It is a beautiful part of the world and to hear the stags in the rut is magical.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    A great advert with all the relevant details. If only all the adverts were so comprehensive. Good luck for the coming season.

+1

Mark, it is 250 + vat per rifle per day, you can take friends but only the registered keeper of the rifle is permitted to shoot.

The ground can accommodate 2 rifles stalking or up to 5 if high seating.

Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_ B View Post
    Hi Glen 1 question, if taking a friend or relative, i assume it is 250 per person per day?
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by nmcd View Post
    Is the EuoropeanATV one day safety course sufficient certification for your purposes?
    Yes certified training like that will be fine.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    I drove past Kinbrace last July when I was up in Sutherland - it is the most glorious area and will give you the "full on" Scottish stalking experience.

Anyone keen on salmon fishing, though, will find it hard not to be distracted by either the Helmsdale or the Naver.

Having rented a day from Glen last September I can thoroughly endorse JAYB's comments; the man is a true gent to deal with. I had a wonderful morning sitting out for Sika near Kincardine....and the midges had a wonderful time too!
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Glen
    please would you let me have dates still available for two rifles.
    many thanks