Thread: LED Lenser P7.2 Torch

LED Lenser P7.2 Torch

Just about to treat myself to a new torch / basic lamping kit (the P7.2 torch & gunmount/switch kit) - anyone using one? Any good? Only lamping out to 150 max so think it fits the bill - I like the remote switch from flood to spot....
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

I use the same torch for spotting foxes its a good bit of kit and then shoot em under my old lighforce lamp .

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Just about to treat myself to a new torch / basic lamping kit (the P7.2 torch & gunmount/switch kit) - anyone using one? Any good? Only lamping out to 150 max so think it fits the bill - I like the remote switch from flood to spot....
    The lamp is good but the mount is rubbish, whenever I switched the lamp on the beam would not be in alignment with the scope. I have a spare one with both Windage and adjustable elevation which I will be selling soon. Your torch will be fixed on but at least it will line up with the scope.

Good torch, lots of fake ones on sale on eBay though.....found a good page on the net on how to tell the fakes from the real ones.....

Look at Maplins they had them on a special deal not so long ago,

D

Thanks for the advice chaps - So it would be a good idea to invest in a better mount though?
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Yes go onto Ant supplies and get one of their adjustable ones. Excellent bits of kit.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Thanks for the advice chaps - So it would be a good idea to invest in a better mount though?
    Hereford - resurrecting an old thread but did you go for P7.2 in the end? I've got a very similar requirement and my current torch isn't cutting it. Is this working for you or can anyone recommend something that delivers the ability to shoot out to 150m at that price range?

Thanks.

Nightmaster ����

Quote Originally Posted by TASR12 View Post
    Hereford - resurrecting an old thread but did you go for P7.2 in the end? I've got a very similar requirement and my current torch isn't cutting it. Is this working for you or can anyone recommend something that delivers the ability to shoot out to 150m at that price range?

Thanks.

I have just got an Evo 50 from the torch factory Red pill its quite good. Mount using an adjustable mount from Ant supplies and it will cost approx 75.

D