Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: When will Fox owners pick up fox poo?

  1. #1

    When will Fox owners pick up fox poo?

    And why do our dearly beloved hounds roll in it.

  2. #2
    It's a fight between my four who gets there first, all wanting a good rub on it.

    M

  3. #3
    Think yourselves lucky they prefer fox cack to the badger version.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  4. #4
    On a similar note, how come I have to pick up dog poo off the public footpath or risk a 1000 fine, and yet a horse can dump a load in the road and just leave it there?!!! Double standards??
    MS

  5. #5
    I asked a similar question to some horsey girls a while back and apparently its because there are some sort of chemicals that can blind people in dog crap, but not in horse crap. Not sure what the truth is behind it though!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz .17 View Post
    I asked a similar question to some horsey girls a while back and apparently its because there are some sort of chemicals that can blind people in dog crap, but not in horse crap. Not sure what the truth is behind it though!
    Is right I think, something to do with roundworm larvae causing it, is also found in foxes and cats if memory serves me right.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    On a similar note, how come I have to pick up dog poo off the public footpath or risk a 1000 fine, and yet a horse can dump a load in the road and just leave it there?!!! Double standards??
    MS
    How come when my Spaniel goes twice at home, then when I get loaded up with wildfowling kit and walk along the public foot path to get to the marsh he take a great big s##t right in the middle of the foot path!!

    This clip is funny....

    If there is an award for JOBS worth then the guy with the hi-vis gets my vote....Cock is the word that springs to mind...




    Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

    You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

    An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....




  8. #8
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA
    Posts
    643
    This reminds me of the bad bear video. Love that feisty "madam", wonder if shes single.

  9. #9
    That guy is trying to do his job FFS! Those women are a complete pain and a waste of resources . They are just looking for an argument .

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by paulnix View Post
    Is right I think, something to do with roundworm larvae causing it, is also found in foxes and cats if memory serves me right.
    That correct - the reason you should pick up dog cr@p is nothing to do with the fact that its offensive to people who dont understand that what goes in must come out but is due to public health reasons

    Dog faeces are one of the most common carriers of the following diseases:


Similar Threads

  1. new fox season with new fox set up
    By IanLuc in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-01-2016, 14:02
  2. Fox call for fox pro scorpion?
    By Dawnrazor in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-12-2015, 18:50
  3. Nice Surprise ,mind that fox,Thats NOT a fox blimey theres 2 of em
    By tozzybum in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-04-2015, 06:21
  4. *SOLD* Fox red labrador puppies (The colour of a fox)
    By Trufflehunting in forum Dogs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18-05-2014, 08:39
  5. the ultimate fox call ss a.k.a tenterfield fox call
    By bullseye in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 28-01-2013, 19:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •