Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drone pro x15

Drone pro x15

I know they are not in the country yet but is anyone planning one? Heard reports on them yet?

10x is more than enough for me. I would be concerned that the FOV would be too small to be useable

Yea I did think about that myself, does anyone know the price of the 15 yet? Wonder whether they will reduce the price of the 10 when the new model is launched?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    I think 15 mag is going to be over the top for most shooters who hunt in normal areas, the 10 is the mutts nuts, it has been great and I just can't wait until they bring out one with an adjustable mag system,

i think ink then the market place will have to try and compete or just give up,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    I think 15 mag is going to be over the top for most shooters who hunt in normal areas, the 10 is the mutts nuts, it has been great and I just can't wait until they bring out one with an adjustable mag system,

i think ink then the market place will have to try and compete or just give up,

bob
    Yes that would really make the unit, wonder why they have never tried to develop a vari mag version?

Hi I think x10 is more than enough. Some clips appearing on you tube this week, also field sports channel this week with Roy Lupton using one. But I didn't think it was good footage.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Hi I think x10 is more than enough. Some clips appearing on you tube this week, also field sports channel this week with Roy Lupton using one. But I didn't think it was good footage.
    Jim
    I did see them and agree the footage is less that great..... That said I have seen some footage of the drone x10 that is shocking and other footage that looks like a bloody hd telly!!! I think that I would probably go with the x10 and it will do all that I will ever ask of it.

I have wished to have less magnification more times whilst foxing than wishing for more than 10x. Frustrating when I can see a fox in the thermal but struggle to pick it up at close range due to tight FOV

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    Yes that would really make the unit, wonder why they have never tried to develop a vari mag version?
    The problem with digital NV is the lenses in front of the camera have to be fixed, otherwise when you move the lenses to affect the magnification it will affect the POI. It would be possible with more lenses to keep the image focus point the same (as in a digital NV add on unit fixed to your scope) but then you add in more lenses which affect image quality and cost etc

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    The problem with digital NV is the lenses in front of the camera have to be fixed, otherwise when you move the lenses to affect the magnification it will affect the POI. It would be possible with more lenses to keep the image focus point the same (as in a digital NV add on unit fixed to your scope) but then you add in more lenses which affect image quality and cost etc
    and that would be why lol!!! Ordered one now anyway so will see how I get on with it.