Thread: End of winter season

End of winter season

Well that's me finished for the winter season. Its been a long and eventful one with all 6 species covered and taken over the period by various clients off the site and from abroad.

This past 10 days both Tom and myself have had Danish, English and Finnish clients on CWD and Muntjac. The weather has not helped as these small deer do not like cold wind and rain. We lost one whole day with high winds and pouring rain, but still managed to fill the quota for the 2 Danish clients.

These clients were followed by English clients, and the weather still did not play ball. However 2 guys off the site ended up taking a very nice Muntjac that I would estimate will go high silver possibly gold CIC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medal muntjac.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	340.9 KB 
ID:	67995

Photo is a bit distorted due to it being on a mobile phone and then down loaded via text to my laptop. Even so it is a cracking head and well done to Luke for a nicely placed shot from the high seat.

Next lot of clients were from Finland, with 2 friends accompanying the 3 clients. All took CWD, total for 3 days was 8 CWD and 3 Muntjac. One client had never hunted abroad before and had a very good morning on one of my leases with 10 CWD seen in 30 minutes and 2 Foxes. One Fox and a cull CWD was the result and a happy young man at the end. This was topped off by his taking a Muntjac on the last evening with me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CWD FOX.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	694.3 KB 
ID:	67996

Scotland is already fully booked for this year, and the Roe season is also booked, however if anyone wants to pre book for the winter on Roe, Fallow, CWD and Muntjac please drop me a PM. Some dates are already gone, but there are dates open.

My grateful thanks to everyone who has hunted with me over the winter period, and especially to Tom who works very closely with me, and his new BMH dog that is coming along nicely. Not to forget Andy, Darren and my good friend Mark who have all helped out. To all clients old and new thank you, and I look forward to meeting old and new clients in the coming year.

Good luck to you all for the Roe Buck season.

Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

You and Sandra and Todd have a nice rest Malc you,ve earned it m8.Its chill time b4 the Roebuck season kicks in ave a good break atb Iain
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Malc it was a pleasure to come down and meet you and also hunt with you. Thanks for putting me onto two new species of which I enjoyed stalking. I hope you did well in Finland

Atb......scott

P's ....tell Tom to stay away from the ladies and chicken legs

You did well. Matti shared his pics, he and Finns were very pleased.

we are Looking forward to rebooking before the all the dates go for next fallow season, we missed this one so when your back please drop me a pm mty

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    we are Looking forward to rebooking before the all the dates go for next fallow season, we missed this one so when your back please drop me a pm mty
    Hi Paul,

PM sent. I have dates open from November onwards 2016/17.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.