Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: sako 75s

  1. #1

    sako 75s

    Can someone enlighten me on the 75 please is there a heavy barrelled varmint version in the wood/stock,or is there just the one sporter barrel,thanks in advance,doug,
    DONT START

  2. #2
    I had a Sako 75 varmint in 6.5x55.
    Wooden stock with heavy profile barrel. Very nice rifle. And accurate too.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tac29136 View Post
    I had a Sako 75 varmint in 6.5x55.
    Wooden stock with heavy profile barrel. Very nice rifle. And accurate too.
    Cheers i dont mean stainless/laminated, i should have said blued/walnut stock?
    DONT START

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Can someone enlighten me on the 75 please is there a heavy barrelled varmint version in the wood/stock,or is there just the one sporter barrel,thanks in advance,doug,
    I purchased a Sako 75 in 243 Win in May 2002 and it was blued with a 26 inch varmint barrel and a wooden stock. Regards JCS

  6. #6
    THANKS LADS JUST CHECKING AGAINST MY INFO, I THOUGHT THAT THEY JUST DID A SPORTER IN WOOD/BLUE BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT,CHEERS DOUG,
    DONT START

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Cheers i dont mean stainless/laminated, i should have said blued/walnut stock?
    Yea mine was blued with a dark wood stock...

  8. #8
    jc is there much difference in weight overall from the sporter,i now know they are about 81/2 anyway,?
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 18-03-2016 at 14:15.
    DONT START

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    jc is there much difference in weight overall from the sporter,
    I don't know. I was younger and fitter then. I don't own the rifle any more. I did a lot to the rifle and you can see it in my Avatar photo.

    Best regards

    JCS

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Sako Optilock Blue Rings and Bases for Sako 75/ 85
    By NorthDorset in forum Optics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-11-2014, 09:57
  2. Wanted Mcmillan Sako Hunter stock for Sako 75 IV 270
    By crouch valley in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-03-2014, 20:51
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 18:04
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 10:54
  5. Urgent Help to Source Sako Part - Std Trigger for Sako 75
    By arthursc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 21:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •