Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driven wild boar in Hungary

Driven wild boar in Hungary

Hi

We offering 4 nights 3 days driven wild boar hunting in Hungary. Available dates November 25-27 The driven hunts are in Nograd and Somogy county's what is 45 and 90 minutes drive from Budapest airport.The price include accommodation,breakfast,lunch,dinner,hunting permit,hunting insurance and the airport transfer.We looking for 15-30 guns unlimited wild boar NO TROPHY OR SHOOTING FEE also Fallow does and Red hides can be taken with out any shooting fee.Bags are 12-30 in a day for 15 guns.(weather and shooting availability)
    Price is 1500

Also golden jackal on the ground as well if someone lucky can get them as well...

If you have any question please PM me or call me on 07780006587

Thanks George
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 06-07-2016 at 20:09.

George I'm up for this mate. Looking for a date in November. Maybe get another gun as well. Please advise.
    How to move forward with this

regards Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle f View Post
    George I'm up for this mate. Looking for a date in November. Maybe get another gun as well. Please advise.
    How to move forward with this

regards Steve
    Hi Steve

I waiting for the final dates from the estate i should get it this week.What i know the last two weekends is on in November.

George,

Please let me know the dates when you have the dates confirmed, I think there may be two of us.

George,

Definitely two of us for the November trip. I told Graham what you had planned, and we're both very excited

Now looking forward to coming out in July, and adding to the collection !

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Hi

We offering 4 nights 3 days driven wild boar hunting in Hungary. Available dates November 25-27 until January 27-29.The driven hunts are in Nograd and Somogy county's what is 45 and 90 minutes drive from Budapest airport.The price include accommodation,breakfast,lunch,dinner,hunting permit,hunting insurance and the airport transfer.We looking for 15-30 guns unlimited wild boar NO TROPHY OR SHOOTING FEE also Fallow does and Red hides can be taken with out any shooting fee.Bags are 12-30 in a day for 15 guns.(weather and shooting availability)
    Price is 1500

If you have any question please PM me or call me on 07780006587

Thanks George

All places are booked if anyone want to come still this season please PM we might have some places with a other group(Hungarian)....

George, what were the dates ?
    I was waiting for you to post them other than the November ones.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    George, what were the dates ?
    I was waiting for you to post them other than the November ones.
    Sorry i put the dates on the original post i really sorry if you can tell me when you looking for a driven hunt i can organize a place for you in the mixed group of people ...

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Sorry i put the dates on the original post i really sorry if you can tell me when you looking for a driven hunt i can organize a place for you in the mixed group of people ...
    I asked to go on the January trip nearly 2 months ago. Phoned you and sent my email address. Still waiting for information .