Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My View of the Trump Comments, who made TRUMP?

My View of the Trump Comments, who made TRUMP?

I find all the ant-Trump comments in the UK amazing. It just shows how little you people knowabout the inner America, that region from Pennsylvania to Nevada filled withall those dumb white Americans who vote for that jerk Trump.

They are the silent majority, the people whose ancestors built America, whose grandfathers shed blood right on the beaches of Normandy next to yours. Their sons make up the vast majority of ever front line combat unit, who do the fighting and the dying. They grew up seeing every generation before them doing better than the previous one. Now that’s changed. Manufacturing jobs that propelled their parents into the middle class are now gone. Clothes and fun electronic goods are cheaper, but the important things – education, a home and a good piece of beef –are more expensive. Wages are stagnant,the middle class is shrinking….they look into their children’s eyes and they are ANGRY!

Low skilled immigrants flood across the border and they don’t see them doing jack sh^t to better their lives. They see globalization and diversity as failures and hate being called a racist for standing up against immigration and radical Islam.

George Bush created a war out of lies. Obama came promising “Hope and Change” at the Brandenburg gate and lets be more like France. Worker participation rate is the worst in decades. Race relations suck and more people are on food stamps. Rednecks don’t want food stamps, they want a job that gives them dignity. They don’t want a skinny metrosexual arrogant community organizer from Chicago. Theywant an alpha male to stand up and tell it like it is.

They see Merkel invite 1 million men of military age who come from countries in which it is state doctrine to destroy the State of Israel and America…..and they say NOT IN MY COUNTRY! How would you like it if I invited a dozen Syrians into your home? Only Putin seems to have any balls in their mind. And what’s wrong with building a wall, the pope lives behind one, so why can’t America have one.

My father worked as a construction worker on Trump’s buildings in the 80s. All the men on the job sites loved Trump because he provided near endless work for them. You want to work weekends and get paid cash double time, no problem. Be lazy Euro style, then take a walk. Trump BUILT things, and employed people….what did Merkel do before becoming a politician? What did Cameron and Hollande do?

I agree Trump will be a disaster for the global economy. But Trump has awoken a sleeping giant, and he is likely to be the next president. Who made Trump? You people did, so own him and learn to deal with him.
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 19-03-2016 at 09:22.

wow feck trump my votes with you buddy .the best off topic post in ages .
    N

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I find all the ant-Trump comments in the UK amazing. It just shows how little you people knowabout the inner America, that region from Pennsylvania to Nevada filled withall those dumb white Americans who vote for that jerk Trump.

They are the silent majority, the people whose ancestors built America, whose grandfathers shed blood right on the beaches of Normandy next to yours. Their sons make up the vast majority of ever front line combat unit, who do the fighting and the dying. They grew up seeing every generation before them doing better than the previous one. Now that’s changed. Manufacturing jobs that propelled their parents into the middle class are now gone. Clothes and fun electronic goods are cheaper, but the important things – education, a home and a good piece of beef –are more expensive. Wages are stagnant,the middle class is shrinking….they look into their children’s eyes and they are ANGRY!

Low skilled immigrants flood across the border and they don’t see them doing jack sh^t to better their lives. They see globalization and diversity as failures and hate being called a racist for standing up against immigration and radical Islam.

George Bush created a war out of lies. Obama came promising “Hope and Change” at the Brandenburg gate and lets be more like France. Worker participation rate is the worst in decades. Race relations suck and more people are on food stamps. Rednecks don’t want food stamps, they want a job that gives them dignity. They don’t want a skinny metrosexual arrogant community organizer from Chicago. Theywant an alpha male to stand up and tell it like it is.

They see Merkel invite 1 million men of military age who come from countries in which it is state doctrine to destroy the State of Israel and America…..and they say NOT IN MY COUNTRY! How would you like it if I invited a dozen Syrians into your home? Only Putin seems to have any balls in their mind. And what’s wrong with building a wall, the pope lives behind one, so why can’t America have one.

My father worked as a construction worker on Trump’s buildings in the 80s. All the men on the job sites loved Trump because he provided near endless work for them. You want to work weekends and get paid cash double time, no problem. Be lazy Euro style, then take a walk. Trump BUILT things, and employed people….what did Merkel do before becoming a politician? What did Cameron and Hollande do?

I agree Trump will be a disaster for the global economy. But Trump has awoken a sleeping giant, and he is likely to be the next president. Who made Trump? You people did, so own him and learn to deal with him.
    I think its very similar in the uk the euro vote will show that

Probably a true reflection of middle America but, and I dont mean to be demeaning here, would middle America have moved to help Great Britain and 'gone to war' in Europe (WW II) when it did, were it not for Roosevelt, preparing the ground. I dont think so, 3/4 years of watching Europe destroy itself and its citizens by the million?.
    The danger for the world is that America begins to look completely inward, that is Trump. Peoples fears are that Trump is also McCarthyism, zenophobia, even Spartan in its outlook on health and the disabled/unfit. Cave-man politics is Putin's way - maskerovska, he has a lot in common with Trump.
    It has happened before and it may happen again.

Just over 80 years ago a similar highly charismatic charachter emerged in Central Europe - and look where that ended up. The world has moved on and we don't need leaders like him.

Hi He seems to be un-stoppable just now. But some thing tells me the USA will never let him become president.
    Jim

That's rant is exactly the sort of speech that got Hitler into power. A few truths in there nether the less.

Personally I dread to think of what might happen in the future if Trump gets to be President of the USA!
    He's nuttier than a pile of squirrel s**t!

Think I'll go dig out my old copy of Dr Strangelove & get it onto CD.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!