Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Injured buck

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Scots_stalker; 20-03-2016 at 14:48.

looks to be blind or going that way,good job on taking it out as you say it looks like hes been stuck on something or a dog as grabbed it and torn it,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-03-2016 at 19:46.
    DONT START

Scots_stalker, how did you come to the conclusion that it was a buck when it's blatantly a doe? The more I look at this site the more I despair!

The iphone spellcheck changed bugger to buck. I shall leave you with your dispair , give up on this place

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    The iphone spellcheck changed bugger to buck. I shall leave you with your dispair , give up on this place
    Bull! Title "injured bugger" I don't think so? I could have predicted an answer like that so much that I nearly put it in my original post! You clearly thought that because it had pedicles it was a buck! Scary! Did the IPhone change despair to dispair too? Did it also change 'she' to 'he' and 'her' to 'his' through out your post?
    Last edited by baguio; 20-03-2016 at 14:31.

I came across this buck this morning. It was moving awkwardly and through the binos it looked like he had a tail between his legs ( turns out it was a flap of skin ).

I took the the shot and on inspection it looks like he has been caught up on a fence or something , the area bleeding and green in parts.

Also. Do you think it was blind in one eye. ? The eye being white while the other dark ?
    Just so you don't edit the original! Lol

Must be fantastic to be perfect. Alas some of us falter. Thanks for trying to belittle and humiliate me. I will leave you to bask in the warmth of your victory.

In reality all you have done is make a novice leave the site. Bravo.
    Last edited by Scots_stalker; 20-03-2016 at 14:43.

Must be fantastic to be perfect. Alas some of us falter. Thanks for trying to belittle and humiliate me. I will leave you to bask in the warmth of your victory.

In reality all you have done is make a novice leave the site. Bravo.
    Well don't tell porkie pies and blame the phone then! Holding your hands up and admitting an honest mistake is absolutely fine! My intention was certainly not to make you leave the site but if you're that upset then perhaps you need to grow a pair?
    Last edited by baguio; 20-03-2016 at 15:00.

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Well don't tell porkie pies and blame the phone then! Holding your hands up and admitting an honest mistake is absolutely fine! My intention was certainly not to make you leave the site but if you're that upset I think that perhaps you need to grow up a bit?

Far to many people picking holes with the key board.....

The man who never made a mistake then he never made anything...

Don't be sorry just don't press the " Reply With Quote" icon

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Agree with Scots Stalker and Tim243, too many people picking faults with posts and doing so in a very demeaning and condesending manner. There is a way to point out errors in members posts without being rude.

Oh to be perfect.