Thread: Harkila Pro Hunter Sizes for a small stalker!

Harkila Pro Hunter Sizes for a small stalker!

Hi,
    I`m looking to buy a set of Harkila Pro Hunter Jacket & Trousers. According to their chart size they do UK size W30 L31 trousers and Jacket 38" which are my sizes.
    As I read/hear, the Harkila sizes are bigger than normal and recommendations such as order a size down... wondering if anyone ordered these sizes and compared to the UK sizes....
    Basically would I need to order the size 46" Harkila size to receive UK equivelant of 38"?
    Anyone compared their chart sizes to the actual UK sizes....
    Thanks,
    Sam

Hi Sam.
    I've a couple of pair of the Pro Hunter trousers and a jacket. It's the older stuff not the X stuff. I think their sizes are on the smaller side, unless I'm in denial…
    I take a 34/36 jeans and their size 52, which are supposed to be 36, are a bit tight.
    Note to self, cut out the real ale and pork scratchings…
    cjs

Quote Originally Posted by cjs66 View Post
    Hi Sam.
    I've a couple of pair of the Pro Hunter trousers and a jacket. It's the older stuff not the X stuff. I think their sizes are on the smaller side, unless I'm in denial…
    I take a 34/36 jeans and their size 52, which are supposed to be 36, are a bit tight.
    Note to self, cut out the real ale and pork scratchings…
    cjs
    Thanks cjs, by the look of it & according to the Harkila Website there are no differences between the "New" Pro Hunter and the Pro Hunter X in sizes... the only difference I see now is that the Pro Hunter has the Ventilated under arms... and the X does not. No suggested retail price differences neither: 549 Euros for either.

Think I`m going to order from "Country Man of Derby" & will ask them if they will exchange to a different size if they don`t fit...

I'm a slim (skinny) individual with a 30" waist and a 36"chest and 46 in both the jacket and trousers fits fine and is comfortable. I do wear a belt with the trousers, but I do that with any pair of trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    I'm a slim (skinny) individual with a 30" waist and a 36"chest and 46 in both the jacket and trousers fits fine and is comfortable. I do wear a belt with the trousers, but I do that with any pair of trousers.
    Thanks Dom

Having recently done the online order and return several times to get a swedteam jacket that fit, I can't recommend enough that you find a dealer and try them on, it will save you grief in the long run, especially for the amount of cash your laying out. If your at Bexley then William Evans won't be a million miles away.

As per Dom, I wear a 46 in both and they fit well and wear 30" trousers/jeans and 36" jackets. I don't think they do the smallest size trousers in Pro Hunter X, but I have the normal ones.