Happy Birthday

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
:stag:STAG1933 - 77 TODAY :tiphat:

Happy Birthday Hubert, heres to many more.

John​

Happy Birthday you Old Fart:D hope you have many more and I hope your humour remains with you forever.
Dont look in the mirror to much or they might want to use your image for frittning police horsesAint it about time you shaved that bloody tash off I could never understand why you cutivated something round your mouth that grows wild round your arse .:rofl::old:

Stu

Last edited:
Happy Birthday.

May you provide us with many more years of splendid information, stories and photos ;)

Sam

Thanks guys, getting old is not fun but at least we can look at the heads on the walls and re-live memories.
For Stu. here is a pic of me minus the facial fungus, it was taken in 1969 after I won the English DTL Championship Class A.
I was capped for the England Team in 1970 and 1971 and was runner up for that same cup in 1972.

Regards, Hubert H.
hubert2010-1.jpg

Thanks guys, getting old is not fun but at least we can look at the heads on the walls and re-live memories.
For Stu. here is a pic of me minus the facial fungus, it was taken in 1969 after I won the English DTL Championship Class A.
I was capped for the England Team in 1970 and 1971 and was runner up for that same cup in 1972.

Regards, Hubert H.
hubert2010-1.jpg

Bleeding Hell Hubert I would not have recognised you without the rats arse on, you even look kind of human:rofl:Is that really you you cut a dashing figure of a man in those days didnt you:p

Hope it was a good day with you and your lass and celebrated in style

Last edited:
Back