Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc1 passed today !!

Dsc1 passed today !!

Just wanted to announce that I feel well chuffed in passing my dsc1 today . Had some serious doubts once or twice over last couple of months of study and really panicking regarding the shooting test as I'd only had one longish afternoon learning the basics , but now done , fantastic! I'm off to bed as had a couple in celebration, but expect plenty of questions coming your way very soon , re kit , rifle choice , etc ...
    regards from one happy chappy

Quote Originally Posted by MD68 View Post
    Just wanted to announce that I feel well chuffed in passing my dsc1 today . Had some serious doubts once or twice over last couple of months of study and really panicking regarding the shooting test as I'd only had one longish afternoon learning the basics , but now done , fantastic! I'm off to bed as had a couple in celebration, but expect plenty of questions coming your way very soon , re kit , rifle choice , etc ...
    regards from one happy chappy

Well done sir!, Just keep on with your experience gathering now, then contemplate the next step?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

well done, dont forget there is no such thing as a silly question. We all have to start somewhere, and every day is a school day

Quote Originally Posted by TA6319 View Post
    well done, dont forget there is no such thing as a silly question. We all have to start somewhere, and every day is a school day
    +1 and well done mate.

well done and congratulations. Now the learning starts in earnest.

Well done. I found the DSC1 very informative and was well pleased to pass it. And like others have said, now begins the learning.
    expect lots of conflicting advice regarding kit. We all use the best kit. It just varies in name and price...
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Well done , now try and build on that with experience and most of all enjoy your stalking

Well done mate, enjoy the journey

kjf