Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meopta Meostar 3x12x56 rgd

meopta Meostar 3x12x56 rgd

For sale my meopta Meostar R1r 3x12x56 with 4c ret this scope was bought on 10/07/2015 cost 795 I have the receipt the scope is in as new condision with warrantee papers that have not been filled in yet also with the scope is the meostar 35 ballistic turret which was another 150 I'm after a scope with side parralax for night vision as this scope has no side parralax it's not compatability with my unit so with great regret it has to go to fund a new scope I value this scope and turrets at 700 so if you have a side parralax scope for px and cash my way please get in touch or just cash no problem if your intrested in the above drop me a pm all the above are in mint as new condision with paper work prove of purchase and boxed
    Cheers bob

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobg View Post
    For sale my meopta Meostar R1r 3x12x56 with 4c ret this scope was bought on 10/07/2015 cost 795 I have the receipt the scope is in as new condision with warrantee papers that have not been filled in yet also with the scope is the meostar 35 ballistic turret which was another 150 I'm after a scope with side parralax for night vision as this scope has no side parralax it's not compatability with my unit so with great regret it has to go to fund a new scope I value this scope and turrets at 700 so if you have a side parralax scope for px and cash my way please get in touch or just cash no problem if your intrested in the above drop me a pm all the above are in mint as new condision with paper work prove of purchase and boxed
    Cheers bob
    bob

be carful with add on's, some of the lens coatings on the top spec scopes can cause issues with a NV add on, so you may be better looking on the NV forum for some tips or even read the section marked ? something like best scopes to be used with an add on etc.

best of luck

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I've been using a couple of meopro 6-18x50 with NV and they are spot on.
    im thinking of selling the duplex reticle one.both have side parallax.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    I've been using a couple of meopro 6-18x50 with NV and they are spot on.
    im thinking of selling the duplex reticle one.both have side parallax.
    Hi mate that's my problem the meopta I have has no side parralax which makes it hard to get focus you eher get the cross hair and a blur scope or you get very faint cross hair and a decent pic you can't get both bob

Bob mate your not wrong there fella it seems the cheaper the scope the better the pic I've been told to get ether a side winder or a bushell ledgen or elite it's a shame because the meopta glass is awsome very good in low light too but needs must it's got to go
    Gutted really but that's it

If you can find one, the mtc taipan is the best NV plus addon scope I've seen but I believe they've stopped making the taipan so a viper perhaps.
    the meopro is excellent with NV addons and as you say, the glass is superb.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Still for sale
    Last edited by bobg; 22-03-2016 at 00:56.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobg View Post
    Cheers for you pm guys and intrest also advise given above I'm now sorted scope has now sold many thanks bob
    well done bob

happy for you bud,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Well not heard anything back so I guess it's still up for grabs

Can you post some pics pls