Stalking on TV

SimpleSimon

"This Farming Life" on BBC2 now showing farmers in Scotland. There's just been a surprisingly unbiased little section on a hill farmer taking out stalking clients.
The rest of the show is interesting too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I'll just have to watch on catchup after my current wife has finished with Corrie

plain and simple, no frills and matter-of-fact explanation of why they do it and what they get from it. A brilliant piece of TV for a change.

Not sure about his mate checking the clients zero , I'm sure he was in a safe vantage point but the way the clip was edited it didn't look very professional .

Last edited:
The best bit produced by the BBC for years. Without considering the Stalking side, it is farming as it goes on and the folk are "real people".

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and a similar programme on BBC Scotland was Lady Lairds, also on the iPlayer and worth a watch, with some stalking scenes as well.

Just managed a watch, always wondered what they were like after some descriptive comments from a mate who has been regular to "Sybills", a good watch, unbiased too surprisingly, hope the guy who slipped on the snow was in safe mode, almost poked his mate in the belly button!:eek:

Just managed a watch, always wondered what they were like after some descriptive comments from a mate who has been regular to "Sybills", a good watch, unbiased too surprisingly, hope the guy who slipped on the snow was in safe mode, almost poked his mate in the belly button!:eek:
Nice skyline picture too?

Mate standing close to target, muzzle swipe, skyline, flinch. I wondered just how long it would take before comments would be posted. :D

With total disregard all of the above I have to say that I've been enjoying the programme each evening for the last week or so. I can't say that about many T.V. programmes these days. You get to feel for all the people involved. Some nice parts of the country and some nice hard working people.

This ought to replace Countryfile, as on Countryfile nothing ever dies, goes to slaughter because of TB. Everything is lovely in that fairy dairy land.

Back