Thread: Have I cheated by Julian Marsh starlight nv.co.uk.

Have I cheated by Julian Marsh starlight nv.co.uk.

Hi, my name is Krasimir Krastev, nickname krasikgk, and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm a hunter and I love hunting of predators. I registered in your Forum 19-05-2014. Now the hunt with Yukon photon 6,5x50 mounted Blaser .308 win. I have shot many predators and am very satisfied. I want to make a night vision spotter from P8079HP bought by Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. So on 03.07.2016 paid to Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. and we agreed to send a package to an address in London who is a courier company that delivers parcels from United Kingdom. As Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. not supplied directly to Bulgaria. Since then Julian Marsh has not sent the package and does not respond to emails. Please tell me this is normal behavior and you had Has anyone similar problems with Julian Marsh.
    IM sorry for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by krasikgk View Post
    Hi, my name is Krasimir Krastev, nickname krasikgk, and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm a hunter and I love hunting of predators. I registered in your Forum 19-05-2014. Now the hunt with Yukon photon 6,5x50 mounted Blaser .308 win. I have shot many predators and am very satisfied. I want to make a night vision spotter from P8079HP bought by Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. So on 03.07.2016 paid to Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. and we agreed to send a package to an address in London who is a courier company that delivers parcels from United Kingdom. As Julian Marsh starlightnv.co.uk. not supplied directly to Bulgaria. Since then Julian Marsh has not sent the package and does not respond to emails. Please tell me this is normal behavior and you had Has anyone similar problems with Julian Marsh.
    IM sorry for my bad English
    Please see the correspondence between me and Julian Marsh.HClick image for larger version. 

Name:	без име.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	68154e has not sent the package and has not returned my money.

Hi sorry to hear about this, my experience with Julian and the starlight nv team have always been a+++++
    have you spoke to anyone else in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Kezer9 View Post
    Hi sorry to hear about this, my experience with Julian and the starlight nv team have always been a+++++
    have you spoke to anyone else in the shop
    Julian Marsh does not respond to emails.

Julian Marsh returned my money.

Julian Marsh returned my money. As I told everything in the forum. Thanks to everyone who took on the issue.

Welcome to the site, however this is not the place to air your grievances. This is the introduction section and you have manage to combine both an introduction and purchase complaint all in one. I shall also merge the other thread you started in the introduction forum with this one. Glad it all ended well.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

As the matter is resolve and to the originators satisfaction should the thread now be deleted? Too many one sided arguments appear on here from people joining to complain.