Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bst

Bst

What are the thoughts of members on the subject of moving the clock time about?, you in favour of , or do you find it a pain?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I Find it helpful to move the clock to fit the light patterns of the natural world, so I think it is worth it.

I think keep to the same time zone as the bulk of Europe, and take advantage of the summer daylight hours.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Keep Greenwich Mean Time, its natural with the sun at its zenith at noon.

Blackpowder

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder View Post
    Keep Greenwich Mean Time, its natural with the sun at its zenith at noon.

Blackpowder

nothing special about GMT it is just an artifice created to give the impression of a standardised time, its failings were shown up when the railways became widespread.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Outdated and annoying pick one and stick to it don't really care which way or if scotland wanted to be different

i think scotland should be an hour behind us lower down behind the wall,that way it wont be three hours to get there only two,the south doesn,t matter as its downhill anyway so you will speed up relatively and it wont matter in the northwest as its allways dark and dysmal anyway,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    i think scotland should be an hour behind us lower down behind the wall,that way it wont be three hours to get there only two,the south doesn,t matter as its downhill anyway so you will speed up relatively and it wont matter in the northwest as its allways dark and dysmal anyway,
    You been drinking again foxy?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey jake View Post
    Outdated and annoying pick one and stick to it don't really care which way or if scotland wanted to be different
    I think its called BRITISH summertime

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    You been drinking again foxy?
    DONT DRINK BARRY,MEDS ARE KICKIN IN,
    DONT START