Thread: .222 Anschutz 1740

.222 Anschutz 1740

Gents,

I have the above for sale, with a S & B 8x56 on top. Perfect condition, double set trigger, with a Monte Carlo roll over cheek piece stock of lovely grain. Recently shortened recrowned by Redmist off here, screw cut 1/2unf. It's a stunning rifle, only going to fund another, and I don't have to space for the others. It's an accurate and beautifully made rifle that is basically brand new condition. I want £900 plus cost of RFD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Back up for sale

Lovely Rifle, if that was a lefty or even a straight stock I for one would jump at it ! Good luck with the sale Sir !!

Quote Originally Posted by waggy 1 View Post
    Lovely Rifle, if that was a lefty or even a straight stock I for one would jump at it ! Good luck with the sale Sir !!
    Thankyou sir!

I will consider a sensible offer on this. To buy a rifle of this quality today would cost thousands, if it has seen 200 rounds I'd be surprised. When I bought it a custom rifle maker had a good look over and thought it had done very little work-it's 10/10 condition. The scope is a Hungarian made and is in great condition. I will regret getting rid of this, if it was deer legal in England someone would have to prise it out of my fingers. Another photo (north of the border!!) attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Moderator not included. Will sell rifle separately if required, £700 Ono.