Multi coloured dog poo bags!

flytie

I think it must be summer, that strange fruit that seems to appear only in good weather has at last started to occur! The multi coloured dog poo bag in its many guises has started to festoon the countryside walks around my house. Odd that they never occur during inclement weather.

I wish them in the deepest pit of hell, not only do they wrap up the sh1t so the beetles and flies can't get at it, but then they hang the bl##dy bags up on the trees and hedges.

:old::banghead::!:

ft

Ah yes .I know them well . In our previous house someone used to take time to clear up after there dog and then promptly loose it over my bloody garden fence . Un believable .I spent many an hour in ambush with no success. filthy gits.

I think it must be summer, that strange fruit that seems to appear only in good weather has at last started to occur! The multi coloured dog poo bag in its many guises has started to festoon the countryside walks around my house. Odd that they never occur during inclement weather.

I wish them in the deepest pit of hell, not only do they wrap up the sh1t so the beetles and flies can't get at it, but then they hang the bl##dy bags up on the trees and hedges.

ft

Consider yourself lucky, at least they use bags, here its just on the pavements...
local wardens to scared to do anything about it.. puxxy ....

ft
people from towns an city's pulling up in cars!! they pick up dog poo on pavements (only took them about 20 years of fines to train them!!) then when on country lanes/walks,whoosh! into the trees/hedges!! the answer is pick/harvest said dog poo,place in muck spreader then give them it back!!!:D then you get sheep worrying, "ah..look at little Johny chasing them sheep"!!) answer breed ferocious little Johny eating sheep!!!:evil: i blame spring watch and "get out into the country side"!(take your rubbish with you!!!) what ever happened to the country code adds that were on TV in the 70s-80s? can anyone remember them? there was one on gun safety even,where a man shoots his Friend in the back while crossing a fence!!!

people from towns an city's pulling up in cars!! they pick up dog poo on pavements (only took them about 20 years of fines to train them!!) then when on country lanes/walks,whoosh! into the trees/hedges!! the answer is pick/harvest said dog poo,place in muck spreader then give them it back!!!:D then you get sheep worrying, "ah..look at little Johny chasing them sheep"!!) answer breed ferocious little Johny eating sheep!!!:evil: i blame spring watch and "get out into the country side"!(take your rubbish with you!!!) what ever happened to the country code adds that were on TV in the 70s-80s? can anyone remember them? there was one on gun safety even,where a man shoots his Friend in the back while crossing a fence!!!

Steyr, Public Information Broadcasts, I had almost forgotton them! Yes, i think it's about time we had some more of them. Ignorance of the countryside is increasing, possibly due to Bill Oddie?! People walking through the middle of crops willy nilly, when challenged they say, "I only thought it was grass" or the ever increasing "I have a right to roam". They do not seem to understand that grass = hay = fodder/money = wages, "it's only grass". Illegitimate and ignorant barstewards that they are.

I find it hard to understand why people walking in the countryside cannot push their puppies/dogs arses a yard or two off the track to defacate, why let them do it where you are going to walk tomorrow???? But those who wrap their dog's faeces up in bags and then hang them on the hedgerows deserve a place close to the fire in hell.

I think I may have to take a pill and lie down ;)

ft

Steyr, Public Information Broadcasts, I had almost forgotton them! Yes, i think it's about time we had some more of them. Ignorance of the countryside is increasing, possibly due to Bill Oddie?! People walking through the middle of crops willy nilly, when challenged they say, "I only thought it was grass" or the ever increasing "I have a right to roam". They do not seem to understand that grass = hay = fodder/money = wages, "it's only grass". Illegitimate and ignorant barstewards that they are.

I find it hard to understand why people walking in the countryside cannot push their puppies/dogs arses a yard or two off the track to defacate, why let them do it where you are going to walk tomorrow???? But those who wrap their dog's faeces up in bags and then hang them on the hedgerows deserve a place close to the fire in hell.

I think I may have to take a pill and lie down ;)

ft

i dont think an oral tablet will be strong enough better with a rectal one mate ha ha chill it washs off lmao:D

All this ranting about the poor pooches :rolleyes: I see no mention of the dreaded felines and their filthy habits ;).

Steyr, Public Information Broadcasts, I had almost forgotton them!

Starring Joe & Petunia: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_country.htm

Want some Cold War nostalgia? Have a look at these ones. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1951to1964/filmindex.htm

Or maybe how to try and survive an atomic attack! :scared::scared::scared: Yeah right! http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_warnings.htm

Dave Prowse aka Green Cross Code Man/Darth Vader is in the 1964-1979 section.

Talking of which, have a look at Snatch Wars for a different take on his alter ego:

Starring Joe & Petunia: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_country.htm

Want some Cold War nostalgia? Have a look at these ones. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1951to1964/filmindex.htm

Or maybe how to try and survive an atomic attack! :scared::scared::scared: Yeah right! http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_warnings.htm

Dave Prowse aka Green Cross Code Man/Darth Vader is in the 1964-1979 section.

Talking of which, have a look at Snatch Wars for a different take on his alter ego:

AH....YES!!!! thats the ones, Joe and petunia!!!! excellent link that man,well done!!! bring them back ide say!! (ime off to watch more!!!):rofl::rofl::rofl:

because most have a cure for them........... ;) then to the chineese :D
Mr You, I find paintball guns are good at, not necessarily for, cats. Although it has been featured in our local press that some foul fiend is using antifreeze to poison cats in a village nearby! The worst thing is I can't find out what brand he is using ;)

ft

I wish the person who lets his/her dog crap right outside my front door two things firstly, he/she falls to the same yellow runny stool she/he has bestowed on her mutt [it aint the mutts fault] and secondly we get to meet. They need to be lucky all the time, I need to be lucky once and I'm feeling lucky.....:evil:

Sorry to bring this back on to a serious point again, But i'm sure u already know this that anti freeze is deadly stuff and will kill dogs jist as readily. Always be aware round about farm steadins and machinery type places in the back end when folk are topping up there radiators.

I remeber a story for a couple of years ago someone put anti freeze in there bird bath to stop it freezing, which worked; until dead cats started appearing around the village. It wasn't even the keepers bird bath;)

Back