Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WW 3, a strange war indeed.

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA

WW 3, a strange war indeed.

I'm not exactly sure when it started, perhaps after Iran took the US hostages in 1979, perhaps the 1st gulf war, perhaps at the creation of Israel, perhaps right after the Crusades. Another strange thing about it is that a lot of people in the West, or for that matter, the world, don't even realize it's going on. Make no mistake about it, the Third World War is in progress and we are all in it. There will be no end until the enemy is hurt so massively that they ask for peace. That peace will only be used to regroup and allow the West to forget, then it will start again. I think the answer lies with the enemy. Do what they would do to us but only 10 times worse. As you say, cheers.

Really it depends who is the enemy, the west needs to resolve the problem of the West Bank , before you can persuade the people of the East that we want to treat them as equals, the tide has turned where Islam is now challenging Christianity, as appossed to during the crusades when it was the other way around, peace will only really be achieved when similar life is found on another planet, and then people will realise that religion is based on a fairy tale.

Depends on who you believe the enemy is.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Depends on who you believe the enemy is.

A BIG +1

there are fanatics on both sides of the pond,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

It's way too late in some peoples' opinion, the invasion started just after WW2. Enoch Powell's 'enemies within' are among us.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    It's way too late in some peoples' opinion, the invasion started just after WW2. Enoch Powell's 'enemies within' are among us.
    Mainly inside some people's heads...
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    Mainly inside some people's heads...
    +1 very much so - media on both sides of the pond have spent years since the 50's telling us who to fear and hate.

I find their lack of responsibility (and hipocrisy) around this appalling
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy Out West View Post
    I'm not exactly sure when it started, perhaps after Iran took the US hostages in 1979, perhaps the 1st gulf war, perhaps at the creation of Israel, perhaps right after the Crusades. Another strange thing about it is that a lot of people in the West, or for that matter, the world, don't even realize it's going on. Make no mistake about it, the Third World War is in progress and we are all in it. There will be no end until the enemy is hurt so massively that they ask for peace. That peace will only be used to regroup and allow the West to forget, then it will start again. I think the answer lies with the enemy. Do what they would do to us but only 10 times worse. As you say, cheers.
    Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

If you think we're in it now just wait until Trump gets the Presidency.
    So much to learn and so little time left