Thread: Avatars

Does anyone know how to enlarge an avatar so I can see it? I'm getting old and the eyes are not what they used to be.

Doesn't anyone know how?

Erm... there is no easy way really... they are the size they are.

We could make them all bigger across the board, but then we don't really want them intruding on the rest of the site. Is there one in particular you'd like magnifying?

Alex

Not really some of them look real good and if I want to check out detail I can't see it clearly enough and thought there might be a way to increase their size so I can see better.

I don't really want to email or pm people to send me a bigger picture I'm sure they think I'm weird enough without doing things like that

Oh well it was worth asking thanks all

Try holding CTRL and tapping the + button this will enlarge the whole page not just the avatar but will help. To go back again just hit CTRL and -

you could try using your binoculars the wrong way round for looking at things close up? may be worth a try???

skipp.

Quote Originally Posted by gtb View Post
    Try holding CTRL and tapping the + button this will enlarge the whole page not just the avatar but will help. To go back again just hit CTRL and -
    Cool
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox