Thread: Taxidermist required who can also ship to the USA

Taxidermist required who can also ship to the USA

I have a chap coming over in July to hunt a Roe Buck (another charity stalk with money going to a good cause) , hopefully he will be successful, he would like to send the trophy to a taxidermist in the UK, once completed the taxidermist can arrange all the paperwork and shipping necessary to send it to the USA.

From what i understand the paperwork is a nightmare, the evidence is still in my loft when a previous hunter from the US came over, he gave up, so it must be a taxidermist who can arrange it, the taxidermist we used could not.
    So i appreciate there are some talented people out there, but the shipping service must be included.

I am guessing a shoulder mount will be 325-400, and i wouldn't be at all surprised if the shipping amounted to the same.
    Even the wooden box has to have some certification to enter the US!

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Richard

I would speak with Bill Bartlett,Iam sure he would at least point you in the right direction if he doesn't do it.

Send a mail to this guy he will sort stefanus@firstclasstrophy.com he arranges everything for you

Hi Richard,

We can for sure help you with this, if you are willing to work with someone outside the UK. Our headoffice is based in Denmark and we work with trophies from all over the world. Yes, you are completely correct, the paper work is not easy, but you can leave that to us, we will sort it out. There is just one area where we can't assist you and that is the shipping from the custom clearance entry port to the home address. He needs a local incoming agent to handle this.

If you want me to assist you, just let me know and we can talk it through.

Best Regards,
    Stefanus

Drop me a pm with your number. I gave been shipping to the states for over 30 years its not a black art. True the box by air has to be aircraft grade timber, but thats easily sorted.
    Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks very much guys, i knew you could advise, at least i have some people he can now contact if he gets one.
    Thanks once again.
    Cheers
    Richard