Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako quad bore guide

Sako quad bore guide

As above wanted

thanks Matt

what calibre you after

.17hmr and .22lr before anyone says why don't I take the barrel off I have two rifles and the barrels don't come off very often

If you find one let me know where

In midst of packing for Kelso next week and so I am actually having waking dreams and sleeping nightmares about gear and reference numbers and Johns medication and making sure he has a clean hanky....

So apologies for the turmoil, but I think we've Possum Hollow #204 guides. No chance of digging them out now, but I will keep an eye out as we unpack at Kelso. I'll be out of internet contact, but if one comes out and you're not sorted by then I'll put it to one side ( absolutely no obligation upon you ).

If you want rather more efficiency - try Bushra at Reloading Solutions - they may well have them on the shelf. Please say we sent you.

Good Luck

Andy
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    In midst of packing for Kelso next week and so I am actually having waking dreams and sleeping nightmares about gear and reference numbers and Johns medication and making sure he has a clean hanky....

So apologies for the turmoil, but I think we've Possum Hollow #204 guides. No chance of digging them out now, but I will keep an eye out as we unpack at Kelso. I'll be out of internet contact, but if one comes out and you're not sorted by then I'll put it to one side ( absolutely no obligation upon you ).

If you want rather more efficiency - try Bushra at Reloading Solutions - they may well have them on the shelf. Please say we sent you.

Good Luck

Andy
    think i I may be sorted how much are they new out of curiosity?
    Thanks Matt

The stock lists are over at J's for show packing inventory - usual bore guide price is 23.50 posted, but I have it in mind that the Quad and 452 guides are a tad cheaper than that. Will check when over there this afternoon and revert.
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

Whilst over - I found the bore guide box!

We've two - the #204 which is listed as SAKO QUAD 17 Rimfire and the ~26 listed as 22 Rimfire SAKO Finnfire

Sizes are on a par with the only difference I can see being a slightly longer cut out channel in one.

Both priced at 17 ( plus post say 3 )

Hope that helps.

Sorted on the .17hmr front

let me know what I owe you Andy and whether you have anything for the .22

thanks Matt